My first video

Hello everyone! i made a video of me yo-yoing, and would like some feedback. I already can tell, i should wear darker clothing next time, and smooth my tricks out, but i would love some advice. here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbsbzhZvflY

Not bad for your first video.

One thing I would point out is that you should cut all mistakes from the video. Darker clothing and smoother tricks are definitely something that I would say but you have figured that one out.

I also would like to say that your background looks great. It brings back memories of when I lived in Florida.

Not bad for your first vid

the only thing I can think of right now is that when your editing to try and make your tricks go with the music a little more

but not bad for your first time

Thank you for the advice so far. I am going to try my hand at making a few more videos eventually, and I will definitely take your advice, and make sure I smooth out my tricks, and make sure the music matches the video better.

Only thing I would say it quality over quantity. Its better to have a very smooth, perfect 50 second video than a rougher, not as complex 2 minute video. The tricks you did have seemed pretty good, but it was a little difficult to watch when you had mistakes and missed strings, that sort of thing. I would like to see what you can do when you do another one.

That is the plan, and the process of this one was a bit rushed. I do plan to make another sometime soon, and will go for quality more importantly.

Here’s a lttle advice, NEVER, unless it’s an unedited video, should you have more than one throw in a clip. It looks like your trying to be original, however, which is great.