This is crazzzyyy! AMAZING YOYODAY DEAL!

Woww this is rediculous

1 Like

But you have to ask yourself, would you still feelthe same if it was another company… yye or OD, what about a small boutique company? And also would you have rushed the order or even made the same order if it wasnt an obvious glitch?

1 Like

would you still feel the same if it was another company

Totally different scenario if it were another company though - it’s not a comparison that can even logically be made. Most yoyo companies are not Duncan. As I said, due to their size and large scale manufacturing ability - their cost per unit, regardless of yoyo is probably in the low double or single digits - so no tbh, I wouldn’t even blink twice about seeing a low price.

And also would you have rushed the order

Rushed the order? Not sure what you mean by that, I by no means “rushed” the order in any sense. If you mean pay for “rush” shipping, I didn’t do that - just good ol’ regular snail mail or whatever they’re using. If you mean jump on it as soon as I saw it, I didn’t do that either. Throughout the early morning and afternoon I added the yoyos one by one as I did research on each one to see what I might like. So yes, to answer your other question I would have bought the exact same thing regardless of discount.

Ask yourself: what in the world would make me believe this is an “obvious glitch” if I was literally just following the directions given to me BY the company in an email and putting in the coupon code they themselves sent to me?

In short - I feel absolutely fantastic about my purchase and it’s hilarious seeing the totally baseless “high horse” reactions to literally nothing. Some of us got a good deal, some people didn’t. No need to be salty about it.

After all… Duncan = Love, baby

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve only used the basic “YOYODAY” coupon but also received a cancellation email that did not seem legit - stating my actual order number.

Can i check if this is the same email anyone received for your cancellations? Order is still stating “Approved, pending shipping” on the site.

3 Likes

That looks to me like it could be the people who tried to handle the sales and service for the site.

1 Like

They’re probably trying to keep Duncan from pulling a yoyo day on them and taking their services for less money since they sold their stuff for less than they agreed.
Sometimes, this is like watching The three stooges.

2 Likes

Super weird, who is areatrend and why did they misspell yo-yo.com?

2 Likes

Yea lotsa red flags. Hope their order systems are not compromised and fingers crossed my orders are good. Would be disappointed if this actually came from their logistics partner.

2 Likes

@wrxy @YoYoMa1 “Areatrend” is what showed up on my debit card statement, so this is probably legit. Guessing it’s the new fulfillment company Duncan is using for their orders. This company should probably at least get their client’s website address correct. Yikes.

3 Likes

All i did was ask questions, im not high horsing anyone. My second post literally said process that order quickly.
If the tables were turned i would have also processed my order. But my point still stands

2 Likes

Yes, my email was exactly the same.

1 Like

Just sharing that I just got a shipping confirmation and tracking number for my resubmitted order from yesterday.

1 Like

Copped a GTR and Haymaker OG. I had a haymaker that I got at worlds that I must have traded or sold at some point so I’m pretty happy to get one back that’s close.

5 Likes

This is the exact order i made.

Nice selection!

4 Likes

i got that one too, but i didnt get any money refunded, did anyone else get a refund?

Hm my credit card statement doesn’t show the refund has been processed yet either. Quick to cancel orders but slow to refund I guess.

4 Likes

Refunds can take a few days. 1 day before you can typically issue a refund and then, once processed, another 1-3 business days before the refund will hit the customers account. 3-4 days is pretty normal.

11 Likes

Ah I see, I’m used to at least seeing the refund processing right when orders are canceled. Hopefully I’ll see it soon.

4 Likes

So my yoyo day order showed up… somewhat… I ordered a Duncan Haymaker OG and 100 strings. Today I received what seems like 1000 strings and no Haymaker OG :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

I think the OG and one other item was a preorder and it had a “will not ship til” date on the page. (not that I ever look at other yoyo sites :slight_smile: )

5 Likes