This is crazzzyyy! AMAZING YOYODAY DEAL!

1000 strings for the price of 100 is quite the deal!

Haymaker/Haymaker OG were pre-orders set to start shipping between Saturday and the 22nd. Though it’s weird they went ahead and shipped your string, since both items were supposed to be shipped together. Did the receipt in your box mention the Haymaker OG?

2 Likes

So, are you going to contact Duncan and square things up so that you get the yo-yo you ordered and give them back that pile of string you didn’t pay for?

Or are you gonna do the old finder‘s keepers losers weepers thing?

Just curious.

2 Likes

This is what has me kind of worried. It was my understanding that the OG and string I ordered should have been shipped together (I did not contact them to have a separate shipment for regular items like the fine print shows). So for me to end up with a giant pile of string and no throw isn’t exactly what I expected.

I’m reaching out to them via email and will post an update.

@bjardin any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Absolutely happy to give them their string back. I love Duncan, definitely not trying to squeeze anything extra out of them. As this thread shows, it seems like they took a loss all around this yo-yo day. Their new shipment partner seems to be a little bit confused. I was just hoping for a smooth process this year.

1 Like

Heya Frank…. Sorry if my wording came out looking like you were a ‘player’ lol.

You have an Outstanding rep on this Forum.

I was just curious what your plan was, that’s all.

4 Likes

No offense taken! Thanks for that comment about my rep - always love to hear your thoughts Doc. You are a great member of this community too!

2 Likes

I also got my haymaker x without my og haymaker. I think they are trying to prevent getting hostility for order delays this time around because I am willing to be that almost no one read the description like we did lol

4 Likes

Apparently they haven’t taken a loss, since my order was canceled but still not yet refunded almost a week later :man_shrugging: Radio silence on their end too with emails. Time to dispute the charge.

2 Likes

Same thing here y’all. Didnt contact about separate shipping(i ordered the OG and a GTR-JS), but already received one.

Im just being patient to see how this pans out. Ive had issues before, but the customer service team and Bryan have always come through for me in the end.

2 Likes

Our bulk string comes bundled in ten 100 counts like that too. I’m guessing the new shipping service didn’t know any better and just grabbed “one pack of string” without breaking up the 100 counts. :grimacing:

11 Likes

I think the order department may smell like a dispensory. :face_with_spiral_eyes: Just kidding

4 Likes

Competence costs one way or another.

To be fair the YYE office smells like a dispensary most days, but only because we’re directly next door to one! :laughing:

15 Likes

And that stash of Beelzebub’s Broccoli under your desk!

Jk

2 Likes

Anybody get a OG Haymaker sent out yet?

I haven’t seen any signs of movement yet.

3 Likes

oh come on, its only mostly because you’re directly next door ;]

3 Likes

Their instagram says that the “soft launch” is this weekend at Nats for both Haymaker’s they had on pre-order. Going to assume ours will ship out in the next weeks.

2 Likes

I have not heard any updates was wondering today also LOL

1 Like

Just got the email;

"We are reaching out to you today regarding order ###### that you placed with (website) for the Haymaker OG 9293SE Series.

We want to apologize that we are still facing the global impact of shipping delays, because of this, we might need extra days to ship it.

If you do not wish to wait for your order, please let us know so that we can cancel your order. However, if you do wish to wait, we will ship 2-day and we will cover the extra fees.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you and have a fun-tastic day!"

Check your inbox and it sounds like a few more days

4 Likes

I see the same email in my box now.

:+1:

3 Likes