Happy Halloween SALE 2019! 🎃

Time to sneak in a little sale to celebrate Halloween!

Save 15% when you use the code GHOSTBIND

And comment here if you can do the trick! :laughing:

13 Likes

Ghost Bind tutorial! Learn the trick this weekend! :100:

9 Likes

Heavily tempted to order the last Wangle I need.

Any planned restocks before the sale ends? I’d hate to pull the trigger and see something else go up.

Also I’m assuming if the discount brings us below the 50$ price point then it invalidates the free shipping. Is that correct?

5 Likes

Is there anything you are looking for specifically in terms of restocks? (Some hot Duncan dropping tonight!)

And yeah - $50 free shipping is the total of the order you are paying, etc. (So discount would drop that below threshold).

6 Likes

finally a trick I was able to learn quickly! I’m also pretty adept at the Ghost Bind’s less popular cousin, the Goblin Bind, which results in an axle knot…

11 Likes

I had my eyes on the new Recogs and the Orange Antidote.

Thanks for the reply. If I order the wangle I’ll probably just buy a 10 pack of Knot Bad as well then , been meaning to try it.

3 Likes

I’d love to see the Antidote restock. And photos of the new Dominator colorways!

4 Likes

I can do it lol

2 Likes

If only the new Flashback colors were restocked :cry:

2 Likes

Probably never going to happen…
But do you think Duncan will ever make more Green/Gold Barracuda X? Or was that a World’s exclusive? One of the best looking yos I’ve seen.
I’m guessing you’ll be getting these Cudas in:

And some more Tournies! :smiley: (the new all green Tourney!! :green_heart:)

3 Likes

Also, @AndreBoulay (if you’re allowed to?) can you give a time when you’ll be dropping the tournies tonight (if you even are)? I think I might try to get a green/gold if you have any. ESPECIALLY with the 15% discount!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They release tomorrow night at 8pm. :blush:

5 Likes

:fist_right::boom::fist_left:

2 Likes

Goblin Bind. Let’s see that tutorial @French. :laughing:

5 Likes

I can do it. :+1: Sometimes I get the goblin bind though.

3 Likes

Ah poop, I should’ve waiting before buying my Meerkat :sob:

5 Likes

bro that really sucks

3 Likes

Haha I mean, I still get a Meerkat. Life‘s still pretty good haha

4 Likes

…when you try to do a ghost bind, but end up getting a knot around the bearing instead.
lol

2 Likes