Happy Halloween SALE 2019! 🎃

true true

1 Like

Yeah, I ordered an Endgame yesterday. I never stop to think of what holiday sales might be coming up and always end up missing out on discounts by one day.

7 Likes

Here you go…

9 Likes

Lol, I was just doing ghost binds right before I saw this sale :thinking: must be a sign that I should go ahead and buy that yo-yo I was looking at…

4 Likes

Ryan… you know what you have to do!

3 Likes

lmao :smiley: There it is!
Love the creepy music and scream too! haha :smiley:

I’ve been working on ghost bind for awhile now…and so far I’m MUCH better at getting these goblin binds! >.<’

5 Likes

FRENCH I DID A GHOST BIND FOR THE FIRST TIME (sorry for caps it happened a minute ago and i am pumped with adrenaline

3 Likes

The video is the failed version, or as I like to call it, the Goblin Bind.

2 Likes

Keep at it, I’ve slowly skewed my success rate more toward Ghost than Goblin :slight_smile:

Tyler’s explanation in the video André posted was very helpful - you are trying to land on the “little trapeze” coming off throw hand finger when you whip. Also, the Ghost Bind really helped me improve my laceration bind (same motion, but done on a front style throw — much cleaner bind as the yoyo is spinning the right way on a front throw for the clockwise whip to bind it)

2 Likes

Yeah, at least half the time when I try a basic laceration bind I get the axle knot. Fun stuff. :confounded:

3 Likes

Well, there goes my 80$ to that Peak 2 I’ve been looking at for a while.

6 Likes

Think of how good you are getting at taking out axle knots! Today, I definitely got plenty of use from the zip tie I have attached to my Leatherman Squirt ( it is a very nice knot picker)

4 Likes

DS Platinums. I’d like to grab a couple more.

4 Likes

What is a DS?

3 Likes

The Yoyorecreation Double Straight string centering bearings

5 Likes

The temptation to spend is so strong :sob:

6 Likes

Lol *randomly shouts boo when I return my yoyo to my hand

3 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Anyone buy anything yet?