Rate my Duncan Cart

Hey fam I’m planning a large Duncan order to reap the creazy-good benefits of THREE FREE JOJOS. Rate my cart. Would you get something different? I have no Duncan yoyos at present, not even the Butterfly, so I am very open to suggestion.

Thanks!

12 Likes

12 Likes

That new gitd NexGen freehand is really good.

4 Likes

GitD not in stock unfortunately. Thinking about swapping the BigFun for a green FH though…

2 Likes

That was fast! They both have the KonKave bearing though so you’ve got that going for you!

1 Like

10/10 just for the Mayhem alone.

You may also want to check out the Barracuda.

wonder when that new Exit 8 is dropping, I think that’s going to be my next throw.

Edit: They have the Exit 8! They also have it as one of the 3 freebies…Do I need 2 Exit 8’s? Can’t decide my cart now!

7 Likes

Looks good! I love my mayhem <3
I like how you added in a kendama and a spin top to the order as well! Fun fun! :smiley:
Maybe spend the few dollars more and upgrade to the butterfly xt? It’s got a ball bearing.
Or maybe take out the butterfly and the big fun, and add in a Barracuda…it’s an awesome throw…I love mine!! And it’s such a great price at $24.99!

2 Likes

Trying to figure out my combination now…I think a Grasshopper and Grasshopper GTX might seal the deal. (All I really want though is the Exit 8 which one can’t get a la carte…I tried).

If any of you wanted to get into diabolo, could throw that in your order. Tempted to pick up a second Phoenix so I can learn how to do 2. I have 1, that thing has taken a beating and still works great.

3 Likes

I already have a mayhem, strix, barracuda and freehand nextgen…and I’m only interested in green yo-yos pretty much…so for me I went with
Green MKT
Green Raptor
12 yo-yo case
Yo-tility holster
to get to the $120 needed.
They shipped my order this morning, and it should be here on thursday! :smiley:

How do you guys feel about the colors of the free yos? I’m not a fan at all personally, but who knows…they may just surprise me once I have them in hand.
I’m also not looking forward to the Drifter XL as I don’t like big yo-yos…I might try to use it for trades.

But this was too good of an offer for me to pass up!

4 Likes

I actually want a regular butterfly for fixie shinanigans. I’m not a fan of camo myself, but I kind of love the purple.

4 Likes

Everyone needs a pink Butterfly T-shirt

9 Likes

I almost added the shirt in lieu of the kendama. I decided it was not a vibrant enough pink.

3 Likes

I don’t wear pink, but id get that in white without a second thought.

2 Likes

They must’ve just added that shirt…wasn’t there yesterday!
lol there’s no way I’d wear that shirt unless I had 3d friends around here into yos…then I’d totally wear it as a joke kinda thing.
Besides…I’m far too fat for any of the sizes available! xP /sigh…

1 Like

Final choice - Grasshopper (blue with light blue/gold), Grasshopper GTX, and Phoenix Diabolo. Sort of minimalist approach to get it up to the required amount to get the 3 freebies.

I don’t really have any oversized yoyos in my collection so the Drifter XL should be interesting. I think the biggest I have is my Golyat. If I can hit a beefhook on a 64mm yoyo, I’ll be happy (my observation with that trick’s success rate is that smaller yoyos are far easier to hit that trick with).

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! I wish the grasshopper GTX came in green!

1 Like

I own a few Duncans; they are really fantastic throws, the Mayhem being my favorite so far. I wanted an Exit8, so I figured I might as well go for the whole shebang! I snagged a Grasshopper GTX and a Counter Punch. The splash colorway on the counter punch nudged me just over the edge to get all the freebies. I’ve never been so excited to spend extra on a colorway. lol.

3 Likes

Nice diversity! Thought about snagging a kendama but stuck with throws instead.

Already owned the Mayhem (only Duncan I own) so I grabbed the Windrunner 6061, Counter Punch, and Raptor. Was going to grab the Origami instead of the Raptor but they were (and still are, it looks like) out of stock.

Only regret is that I thought the Raptor was similar in weight to the OG Raptor (~66g) instead of < 60g without caps. Not a fan of super light jos so kinda wondering if I should have went with the Orbit instead. Oh well, at least I’ll have diversity lolol.

3 Likes

Best anime.

1 Like

don’t get the butterfly instead get a free hand pro or some other plastic just no the butterfly.

1 Like