Rate my Duncan Cart

Any particular reason? I have a ton of throws, but only one or two fixies, so this would add to an area in which I am currently lacking.

ok know that I know that you want a fixed Axel then I have nothing to say because the Duncan butterfly is the only fixed Axel yoyo that I have played with so I can’t help you much there but if I are you I would still get at least a wooden fixed axle yoyo

Every yoyo player should have at least 1 Butterfly.

7 Likes

Everyone join the gtxgang

4 Likes

Is there a promotion I’m not aware of? What’s this about “THREE FREE JOJOS?”

1 Like

Yeah yoyoday is the promo. Spend $45 get one you free, spend $80 get two, spend $120, get three! It’s the three Duncan just released, and at the bottom of my cart. Like $170 worth of newly released yoyos, plus whatever you actually bought.

Mod edit: Please don’t link to other online yoyo sales sites.

5 Likes

I say get one of these if you can find one…jpeg

6 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

Sick! How’s that giant purple boi?

2 Likes

I didn’t expect to like it at all because I don’t like big yos…but the tiny bit of throwing I did with it (very busy atm…lol I say that, and yet I obviously have time to play on the internet! :stuck_out_tongue: ) was surprisingly fun! It feels light and floaty for it’s size, feels big (duh! lol) in the hand, but is very comfortable and is stable and very smooth!
This yo might just change my mind on big throws!

2 Likes

I hope it does. I love large’uns. But I have big ol’ banana hands tho, so that’s probably why.

1 Like

How is the exit 8? Mine will arrive next week.

2 Likes

I really like the camo colorways. Especially that Exit 8. I ordered the black Exit 8 but would have gotten the blue camo if YYE had them. Very nice man. How do you like the Exit 8?

5 Likes