This can be closed, creating a new thread to organize better

Looks like it’s still working for me. The only admin is @RagingViper it looks like. Any interest in getting the server back on track?

Looks like we have some activity in the discord server if anyone is interested

Next Cincinnati Yoyo will be on Sunday April 30th at 1:00 pm EST.

Same place as last, Veteran’s Memorial Park.

Veterans Memorial Park
906 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, OH

2 Likes

Just wanted to remind everyone interested about the next meet up on the 30th. We have reserved the large shelter. 8 tables, a couple grills.

Snacks and drinks and stuff will be provided. I’ve got a couple extra yoyos for new people

We also have a Discord server we’ve been using a good amount. Any club related decisions will be made there. Let me know if you need an invite

2 Likes

Looks like the invite for the Discord that was posted above is expired. Could I get the new invite link? I tend to use Discord more than forums, so I’m more likely to be able to keep track of stuff there. I should be able to make it out for a while this Sunday (I’ll have to leave around 5 for my DnD session, but that’s still some time to hang)

1 Like

Yep let me grab that link again. We have some official art now also!

Starts at 1pm so it should be plenty of time.

Here’s the link

Hello everyone.

To anyone in the area that’s interested, the next Cinci meetup will be on Sunday the 28th. Same location, Veteran’s Memorial Park, but this month we have Shelter C reserved. It’s the one near the helicopter so it’s pretty cool. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need a new link to the Discord.

Thanks,
Josh

Hello everyone.

Next Cinci meet up will be on Saturday, July 1st.

We are meeting at a different park this time, around 4pm.

Chamberlin Park:

7777 Blue Ash Rd
Deer Park, OH

There will be live music starting at 7pm and food available for purchase.

I will be providing free chips and sodas/water.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need a new link to the Discord.

Thanks,
Josh

Did you know that no more than 5 consecutive replies are allowed?

Next meet up will be on Saturday, the 2nd of September. Still hashing out details but with any luck it’ll be at the same location in the same shelter.

As always, I’ll provide drinks and hot dogs and chips. Also, Connor Seals might be there. That would be pretty cool.

If you have any questions or need a link to the Discord server, please let me know

Here’s a video we made from the last meet up

“Some cool stuff from out last meet up!”

2 Likes

Pretty happy about this club and being able to throw with other people.

2 Likes

Cinci Yoyo Club

Next meet up will be on Saturday, the 2nd of September.

We will be back at Veteran’s Memorial Park, Shelter C next to the helicopter.

906 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, OH

Pizza and drinks will be provided.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need a link to our Discord server.

Thanks,
Josh

I am excited for the next club meetup, going to try and make this one after a busy summer. WIll this still be at 4pm at memorial park?

1 Like

Hope you can make it! It’ll be at 2 pm, shelter C next to the helicopter at veteran’s memorial park. Let me know if you need an invite to the discord server

1 Like