Things that are occasionally annoying about yoyo

My throws have tried to kill me on several occasions. Once they’ve tasted blood you have to get rid of them.

5 Likes

After i first dinged my Hydrogen Crash it almost immediately dinged me back and bruised the top of my thumb pretty impressively

4 Likes

Yeah I realized my barracuda does in fact bite (pun intended)

2 Likes

never seen that one before lol

1 Like

Your loops are always a good size then lol or you’re just not a dummy like me

2 Likes

This is my typical finger loop size

4 Likes

That’s not a loop!

This is a loop!

But on a serious note. Loop size doesn’t matter cause we are making slipknots. However something like smaller than my abomination is probably right.

4 Likes

I’m pretty particular so any time the knot isn’t close to centered on top of my finger, I re-do the knot.

4 Likes

I need loops to add up to this configuration to really work for me.

7 Likes

the double slip knot for super secure finger tightening

2 Likes

Double slip knot is a game changer. Makes a single slip knot feel like I just have the plain loop over my finger.

3 Likes

I find that the knot slips more if I have it really really small or too big because the knot lump part can get too close to the slip knot area and then it slides more. Even if it’s positioned in the good direction. Took me forever to realize this but now I got a size I like and it never slips and I’ve been going finger tip for 1a recently

3 Likes

Isn’t that a bridle knot?
Best in my opinion. Great for kites.

3 Likes

TBH, I’m not sure. I found it searching specifically for ways to keep yoyo slip knots secure, so “double slip knot” is the only name I know.

1 Like