Thin String Recommendations

I’m looking for some thinner stings than my usual stuff. I enjoy Sting Labs Plutonium a lot, Markmont Drakens are nice but a bit crunchy, I have plenty of Bad Wolf Slicc and Plush still: love them both.

I mostly just want something like the Plutonium (texture and materials) but thinner. I’ll be using it for some of my undersized throws and for more layered tricks.

1 Like

Rcs ohh Canada are very thin

2 Likes

I like thin string on my responsive yoyos as well as my FH1 that I play unresponsive because it still has a narrow gap. I’ve been enjoying Zipline Business Class a lot for this. Their EP .20/20 is quite thin as well. I’ve only used white in both strings. I’ll note that the first EP .20/20 I used from the pack I bought had horrific string tension issues and was very frustrating to play with, but the 2nd one I strung up is fantastic. Their string is overall an A+ experience for me and the only string I’ll be buying for the foreseeable future. If you are just wanting a normal thickness string as opposed to Plutonium which is fairly thick imo, I strongly recommend their Executive Class Lite. It is imo the finest string money can buy in terms of play, softness and durability.

I was a YYSL Venom user for over 10 years before trying Zipline and imo Zipline is just multiple steps above.

5 Likes

Is the 20/20 their thinnest string?

20/20 in the thinnest Zipline I’ve tried. Definitely thinner than the other strings you mentioned. It’s about the same thickness as classic Kitty Fat and a little more rigid but lasts a whole lot longer.

1 Like

OT thin or tech thin from markmont are my favorite

1 Like

I really like slackies from iYoyo when it comes to thin string. Very durable and whipy for it being it so thin.

1 Like