Thiking of buying a new yoyo

The Celcon us suposed to be like that.

I know, but it makes it a little weird for grinds and stuff sometimes. Maybe thats just me though…

Ah. I don’t grind so…

It sounds like a lot of yoyos would fit you. The legacy, X-convict, and New Breed sound good. ( All Yoyojams too…) The weight rings on the bi-metals are pretty stable. I’ve hit my dark magic many times, and my weight rings are still there. (Although I dented the axle and now it has a crazy vibe.) It won’t fly off unless you like throw it as hard as you can above a flying rocket or something.

i would also recommend any YYJ with your budget. And my Dark Magic has taken one heck of a beating, it has battle scars, and still plays like a champ. It has a tiny vibe but nothing that inhibits play.

I recomend the Legacy… Its my second favorite yoyo even when compared to my new breed or dark magic… I just like the shape and response and every thing else about it…

The metal rimmed yoyos are made to take a beating… My New Breed is still almost mint but my Dark Magic has met the ground alot… I droped this crazy arial at band camp… (Had to be at least 15-20 feet in the air) and it still plays vibe free… It has crazy battle scars but still plays fine… except for the stupid snaggy response…

So dont worry about rings coming off

Does anyone actually have one come off?