They are discontinuing them?!?!?

the aquarious(spelling?) is being discontinued?
says so on the nation so that means that yoyojam has another good offstring yoyo coming ;D

That’s just a guess right? You don’t really think that for sure?

Yes, I have heard that the Aquarius is being discontinued, but it isn’t because a new one is coming. It’s because the material is getting too expensive.

(SR) #3

The cost to make the yo-yo is too expensive, so they are trying to find a solution, I guess.

(POLLO YOYO) #4

since the rubber thing they were using was too expensive they are discontinuing them and trying to make them better and cheaper

(JM) #5

I’ll say it again, lol.

YYJ is discontinuing the Aquarius because it is too expensive to manufacture. A replacement is in the works, but I wasn’t told any other details than that.

(Shisaki) #6

Yep, good thing I got one at worlds…anyways the cost of the aquarius would be like twice the cost now to manufacture it so they will make a new one.

Aw my aquarius is bent :frowning:

(G5 Warrior) #8

yeah they said that at worlds that they where discontinuing them

I’ll ask John next week about the replacement, if anyone would know, it’s him.

(JM) #10

I’ll say it again, lol.

YYJ is discontinuing the Aquarius because it is too expensive to manufacture. A replacement is in the works, but I wasn’t told any other details than that.

I don’t just say stuff because I like making it up. This is what’s happening.

About the Replacement :wink:

Sorry, wasn’t very clear, I’ll edit.

(JM) #12

Oh okay. Yeah, any info all the replacement would be great. The YYJ guy said it’s too early to say anything, so I couldn’t get any info on it.

(JonasK) #13

Well you can get them for $40 at the Nation. About 14 in stock I think. $40 is a lot of money for an Aquarius though.

I should get one from John, he’d probably sell me one…