They are discontinuing them?!?!?

the aquarious(spelling?) is being discontinued?
says so on the nation so that means that yoyojam has another good offstring yoyo coming ;D

That’s just a guess right? You don’t really think that for sure?

Yes, I have heard that the Aquarius is being discontinued, but it isn’t because a new one is coming. It’s because the material is getting too expensive.

The cost to make the yo-yo is too expensive, so they are trying to find a solution, I guess.

since the rubber thing they were using was too expensive they are discontinuing them and trying to make them better and cheaper

I’ll say it again, lol.

YYJ is discontinuing the Aquarius because it is too expensive to manufacture. A replacement is in the works, but I wasn’t told any other details than that.

Yep, good thing I got one at worlds…anyways the cost of the aquarius would be like twice the cost now to manufacture it so they will make a new one.

Aw my aquarius is bent :frowning:

yeah they said that at worlds that they where discontinuing them

I’ll ask John next week about the replacement, if anyone would know, it’s him.

I’ll say it again, lol.

YYJ is discontinuing the Aquarius because it is too expensive to manufacture. A replacement is in the works, but I wasn’t told any other details than that.

I don’t just say stuff because I like making it up. This is what’s happening.

About the Replacement :wink:

Sorry, wasn’t very clear, I’ll edit.

Oh okay. Yeah, any info all the replacement would be great. The YYJ guy said it’s too early to say anything, so I couldn’t get any info on it.

Well you can get them for $40 at the Nation. About 14 in stock I think. $40 is a lot of money for an Aquarius though.

I should get one from John, he’d probably sell me one…