@TheSliverKing is good to go Imo!

Transaction went smoothly paid promptly and pleasant to talk to and deal with !

3 Likes

Had a great transaction with @TheSliverKing. There was a mix up in our orders and my throws were sent to him. He was very proactive and kept me in the loop through the process. He shipped them back to me as soon as he received them and I wouldn’t hesitate doing business with him. He was very honest and trustworthy during this mishap.

3 Likes

I just completed half of a trade (still waiting for USPS to deliver my package to them) with @TheSliverKing and the experience has been very smooth. Communication is professional, personable, and pleasant, shipping was prompt, they packed the yo-yos very well, and shipped when they said they would. In fact, since they had no feedback here they offered to ship first before I could even ask about it.

All in all, I can highly recommend dealing with them and would not hesitate to do so in the future. Thanks!

1 Like

RE: Pay it forward silenus

Just received the yoyo today, well packed and ready to play!

Incredibly great transaction- understanding dude who is very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended

1 Like

Definitely wouldn’t hesitate to purchase or trade with @TheSliverKing. Really good experience communicating online and sent me some extra strings from badwolfe.

1 Like

Traded with @TheSliverKing for some high value stuff.

Everything went super smoothly & he even threw in a bunch of awesome goodies. Don’t hesitate to trade/buy from him!

I can add my recommendation for what it’s worth.
@TheSliverKing went so far above and beyond on our trade that I’m sure he has left Earth’s gravitational field. What an awesome dude. Thank you for being awesome.

Got some bearings from @TheSliverKing and everything went super smooth as per usual. Don’t hesitate to work with him!

1 Like

Done trade for a markmont project from him. He added some great stuff for free! He is an amazing guy 100% recommend to deal with him. Don’t hesitate everyone😀

2 Likes

Had some awesome deals with Francis. Actually it started by chatting and ended not only by selling a couple of high end throws, but more likely to having found a new soulmate. @TheSliverKing is 100% trustworthy, don’t hesitate to deal with him. Actually I´ve sent a couple of throws before payment, actually, knowing, that even if the world should stop turning, he’ll find a way to make sure I get payed. Francis is an awesome dude! Glad we have this opportunity to make friends via this precious platform.

Greetings fron Europe,
Buzz

1 Like