The YoYoJam

Since the M1 Is Discontinued already (And I’m also saving money for buying another Yo-yo), I won’t looking ahead in that Yo-yo anymore.

So, In your opinion (And Preference), What will you choose?

Speeder, X-Convict, Dark Magic, Atmosphere, Hitman or New Breed?

since you like the speedmaker, speeder is just right for you. i owned a Hitman, and it plays and feels great, super unresponsive. x-convict is JD’s 3rd yoyo, i think it has improved based on the hitman and the lyn, it has a funny winged shape. Dark Magic is a normal sized yoyo, thumb grinds really well and has a long, stable spin. the atmosphere is small, also designed for 1a and 5a.I haved’t tried one, but i heard great things about it. The new breed had a great and wide gap and really great for 1a. i can’t help you choose, but for me i would go for the hitman or the atmosphere

1 Like

If you hurry, there is some pad response left at ondropyoyos.com

Shhhhhh… Your not supposed to tell him that until I get mine.
But any way there are 33 left right now.

Out of those, the Atmosphere. I think it’s the best YYJ Metal Rimmed out there. (That I’ve tried) It feels like a DV888, and it’s just awesome.

speeder its such a great yoyo

Why limit yourself to metal rimmed yyj’s? There are plenty of full metal yoyos out there for nearly the same price that play better and last longer.

Haha, What a gay person :stuck_out_tongue:

M1 Pad recces? I go Flow groove. :slight_smile: