The yoyo Graveyard

Those throws should be on a milk carton now. Sorry to hear that.

Well…I don’t have any in the graveyard either, but I have a few that suffered permanent injuries. I went to a meet and took a few throws out of my case, that I had in the trunk of my car. I forgot that I didn’t zip up the case, so when I got home, I removed the cases stacked up, from the trunk. I forget exactly how it happened, but I got to the front stairs and set the cases down to open the door. I heard a few throws clank like they rolled down the stairs. I waited like a full ten seconds to turn around and see which ones in the case rolled out. It was a few cheaper ones, Cafe Racer and DiBase. I was upset about the Cafe Racer, because it had the old logo on it. >:( I was careless, and injured two throws…all my fault. :’( I may send them to YoyoSpirit for cosmetic surgery.

After just a simple bind…

1 Like

All YYF’s XD

How? Just how? I’m impressed by your destructive power. That’s quite the bind though.

Holy crap.

X-Convict. String broke, brass insert ripped out.
Protostar. Classic case of cap breaking.
Superwide. Young kid in my yo-yo class stripped it.
Speed Dial. Tried to satin it/disassemble it in some attempt to make me not regret my purchase.

Bad-ass Hatrick. Needs to be retapped…will probably have to talk to Landon Balk.

I once stripped a hicco inca
Bent the bearing seat on a ayya 888

After a simple bind…

…that came up on you too fast, smacked you in the face, so you spiked the yoyo on the ground out of anger… then shot it a few times with a .22?

1 Like

Yeah. The YYF Majesty. Interesting.

yep even the yyf dm2 speed beetle and metallic missile. Wonder where you get those?

I had a green peter fish that got me back into throwing. I let someone try it once I move to unresponsive play and on the first throw they smashed it off the ground and it broke into like 4 pieces. :frowning: and now they are no longer making them

Have you tried cleaning the bearing?

2 Likes