The Yo-yo buddy thread

I think you are in the wrong thread lol.

3 Likes

oh oop!

3 Likes

oh jeez thanks! i didnt notice that

3 Likes

I had done this a while back but not by any thread, just a fellow member and I were grinding through spirit bomb on here and it just so happened that we were going to meet up at the Bay Area Classic. Since, we’ve kept in contact and though we were quite a distance apart, we’d text each other videos with tricks we were both learning…we’d take turns choosing a new trick to learn. It wasn’t really a race to see who could do it first but whoever did land it first would help the other.

To this day, we still keep in touch, just haven’t been as active in our “trick challenges”.

4 Likes

I actually have been doing this. Im mentoring a friend in Israel. I told him about trick a week and he felt overwhelmed so im running a TaW for just the 2 of us. Easy for me cause i pick tricks i know. Lots of fun. YoYo Mentoring program! Inspired by @twitch77 and @MoonageMin

7 Likes

Ok reviving this thread, lol. @AKYOYOMIKE is willing to mentor anyone who can’t match up with someone else. So thread reviving time!

2 Likes

@PCaliyoyos And @Kyle are you guys gonna pair up?

3 Likes

@PCaliyoyos maybe during the summer pretty busy with skool rn

3 Likes

i’d love to pair with @Kyle only if he wants to though.

4 Likes

im down! also for a string trade, ill give u a 10 pack of my string if u can send me some response pads :rofl: my PLSTC barly comes back anymore
(all of this during the summer)

3 Likes

i will have to buy some pads, i ran out lol, but yeah sure!

3 Likes

okey, maybe ill shud just buy some lol either that or flowable silicone

4 Likes

I’ll put you guys up on the main page. What do you want to race to?

3 Likes

uh not yet gimme a week, also it’ll give @PCaliyoyos some time to learn the 1.5 hook
up to u Peyton to what we’ll race too

2 Likes

i can do 1.5 hook! :smiley: i can’t do negative 1.5 though. let me research some tricks then we’ll decide.

2 Likes

ok! the only negative hook i know how to do is the -1.0 hook lol

2 Likes

that’s fine! i will look at some tricks when i have time later today.

2 Likes

@Kyle are you out of school yet lol.

2 Likes

yeah lol im up for this! @PCaliyoyos team up?

3 Likes

I’ll put you guys on the list once you have decided on a trick.

2 Likes