The Yo-yo buddy thread

If anyone wants to learn a trick I might be interested. Not sure though.

4 Likes

Your much more skilled than me, so I wouldn’t be able to pair up with you. We’ll have to recruit more members! Lol. Also @PCaliyoyos and @Kyle you guys are learning -1.5 hook right?

4 Likes

yeah, im not even coming close to landing it tho, also i learn most tricks in a day so -1.5 is ok for me since its taking sumwut long to learn

2 Likes

ok ill put you guys on the list

@PCaliyoyos the challenge has been initiated

3 Likes

If you guys need any tips let me know!

3 Likes

I need some tips on the normal hook… @AKYOYOMIKE your time has come. So I’m getting every thing down but when the loop is going around my finger, it doesn’t go far enough before it just unravels. (I’m using the wrist to finger hook technique btw.) Help?

1 Like

I appreciate it. I actually don’t know any hooks. Did one with trick a week but i didn’t learn it well. Kind of embarrassing to be the only “mentor” and not know the first request. We can pair up and I’ll learn some hooks with you?

1 Like

Anyone want to pair to with me? Mostly working on learning longer intermediate-to-tricky combos.

3 Likes

Yes let’s do that! I didn’t think that would happen lol. I’m learning single hook rn so let’s learn it together!

2 Likes

I believe @Travelingyoyokid was looking for a pair up and you guys are probably near skill level.

1 Like

U know I’d pair with you but i don’t want to waste your time. This will be my goal🤪

3 Likes

Do u have a tutorial your using? What’s normal?

2 Likes

Well both techniques are normal. One is both strings around your finger and the other one is around your hand and finger. I’m using yotricks newer tutorial.

1 Like

I’ll practice tonight and check in.

2 Likes

yeah @kyle i’m down! need to start practicing lol.

4 Likes

I might be able to keep up with you, probably not though lol. Any trick you already have in mind?

6 Likes

What do you mean unravels?

1 Like

Nvm, I got it fixed.

@AKYOYOMIKE I’ve landed 1 out of 200 hooks… you should be scared lol.

Edit! 3 out of 350 and some that got tangled up.

2 Likes

I’m failing miserably now. I don’t know why but I haven’t landed another one I a while. Idk what I was doing differently when I was landing them.

1 Like

Looking at this next:

7 Likes