The XL by CYYC | YoYoSkills.com Review

The XL by CYYC | YoYoSkills.com Review
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Toastydoc/IMG_1960-Copy.jpg
When I was a kid I loved pro wrestling. The over the top story lines, dramatized rivalries, and oversold falls were like bread and butter to me. I loved the fierceness of Macho Man Randy Savage, the All American Hulk Hogan, the insanity of the Ultimate Warrior, and the villainy of Ted Debiase. The luchadoresque high flyers were always entertaining to watch but for me the real show happened when the giants hit the ring. Monsters like King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, and Yokozuna would never cease to make my jaw drop in awe. Bigger was better. The bigger the monster was, the more entertaining it was to see him squash mid-carders and then get knocked down by the hero. My 7 year old self loved every bit of the product being piped to me though my 19 inch rabbit ear tv set. Now my 32 year old self still finds himself falling for the “bigger is better” mindet. I don’t want a Whopper, I want a Double Whopper. I want my TV to be a Big Screen TV. I want my upcoming heart attack to be a BIG Heart attack. While the mentality does not cross all boundaries of space and time for me, I can see where it is creeping in to the hobbies I love. Lately the yo-yo industry has also been finding itself swarmed with giant, superwide, and oversized throws. One of the latest examples is by Chico YoYo Company and is simple named “XL.”

YoYoSkills Suplex from the top rope