The "Who would you be sponsered by?" THREAD

Bianchi

General-Yo=<3

Never seen anyone switched from yoyos to bikes.

Btw, WeSC.

duncan because everyone on the crew seems laidback and in it for fun, YYJ and YYF seems to be in it for publicity

1 Like

How so? They are a team with talented people. YYF does a lot for the community, and you can tell in a lot of their product videos they have fun. As for YYJ, they also do a lot for the community, and I dont think either of them are in just for the publicity at all, heck I dont think any yoyo company is.

I would like to be sponsored by Duncan, if I had to choose a yoyo company.

to me, I see a hefty majority of the duncan crew NOT competing and just play yoyo for the fun of it, many of the YYF crew have some kind of world or national title, not saying that the duncan crew isn’t amazing but they just seem like less serious players to me.

as one of my friends put it, YYF&YYJ are one of the “grass is greener” type of sponsors. as with the case of jensen, and why he is now on CLYW again

CLYW for sure!!!

No one said I switched.

Nvidea ;B

SPYY, CLYW or One drop

Still, you haven’t been yoyoing as much. But it’s all good. You’re still gonna be that great yoyoer we all love. :wink:

i think if i got sponsored i would get to competitive and cocky

yoyofactory no doubt

1 Like

ima hafta say “Venom” energy or “Rip It” energy drinks I drink those just about everday and I"m wired like a microwave! ;D

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

2 Likes

Thanks! Now I want doughnuts!!!

1 Like

im a yyf guy

I kinda like being indie

1 Like

yoyosu

1 Like

Hence your username… s’all cool!

Oh yea…yoyosu.

1 Like