the "where did you get your name" thread

and my friend is in karate

I like Canada and Caribou Lodge is awesome!!

I have many hobbies one of which is being a reptile enthusiast. ;D

ShutUpAndMosh. Not to hard to figure out. haha

I used to be obsessed with the game Chrono Trigger, and Duskeye was an item that i used constantly. Add my birthday at the end and there you have it!

I got mine from one of my favorite movies, Crows Zero 1 & Crows Zero 2. If you haven’t seen them, you need to check them out. They’re Japanese flicks, but they have subtitles. FYI, genji is the one in front of everyone else.

As a kid I loved Papa Shango the wrestler. “papaYOYO” just seemed to work, although it’s kinda generic and silly.

http://friendsoftheprogram.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/papashango004_medium.jpg

:cry: you just brought back great memories…BAM BAM BIGELOW!

Mine is just my name :wink: but on other forums I go by Wisdom_Mcr which was the name of my favourite skateboard shop (Wisdom Manchester) before it closed down and I use it to keep the name alive…

I have used this name for many Internet games and other stuff, and I liked it, so I kept it.

Has some mystery to it. ;D

d42kn355 is d42k n355 or Dark Ness (as in Ness from Earthbound). Ness has been a LONG time handle, and I have an old english N on my forearm for Ness :slight_smile:

I ski as much as possible. I spend much of my time skiing through the trees and searching for powder. Skitrz (ski trees) was my vanity plate for many years, until I changed it to dyn2ski. 6 letters, easy to remember, and it’s me.

I read it as Skritz in my mind :o

My middle name is Baer and my name is Tucker, but people call me tuxedo, tux is short for tuxedo and the thought of a bear in a tuxedo is funny.

1 Like

Finally a chance to put my ridiculous name on the record :smiley:

There’s an episode of the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series (not that crappy new TMNT one) called “Michelangelo Meets Bugman.” At the beginning of the episode Michelangelo is reading this comic and Master Splinter takes it away from him. Michelangelo says “come on man! I was at the most epic part!” Then Splinter goes "man?! Is that how you refer to me?! What is next? rat-face-dude-guy?!"it was then I decided that that name would be that I use to identify myself in the online community, despite the inevitable embarrassment of the situations when I’m prompted to give my email address or username in person lol.

At least yours is pronounceable, hahaha

Kuya is a Filipino word for “older brother” and it’s used for respect.
My name’s Christian. Self explanatory.

My nickname has always been mondo and my sons birthday is 6-6-11

I’m always asked why I yoyo 'cus apparently, yoyoing is some epic waste of time or something in the eyes of the general public. I got so tired of it that I just say “I yoyo to yoyo”. That’s where my username.

Well… It’s my name ._.