the "where did you get your name" thread

My name is Slade Riggs…nothing exiting there as to how my username came to be, hehe.

cuz i am who i am

my last name is swantak im a big dude so swantank was just right

my initials are dks and i was born on october 23, hence 1023

Koenigsegg is my favorite super car brand. I fell in love with them and have been wantin got drive a CCX and CCR for so long. As for “fire,” it’s simply a CCX changing gears on a racetrack: it spits out a flame when it down shifts. Awesome.
That’s one reason. The other reason is because of my XBL gamer tag, “Filledwithfire.” I created an XBL account long before I joined any forum. I thought of the name at the last minute when I was signing up for XBL (I want to have an ‘almost biblical’ name) and I have been complimented multiple times for haveing an awesome name.
I guess with a super car downshifting and the suffix at the end of my Live account, it just fit so perfectly that I had to use it.

My name is owen, and if its spelled in all CAPS than upside down with a backwards E and a backwards N it becomes NEMO, so i just added a y in there because i yoyo

My name is Troy, and I yoyo. Also, ever since a kid I have been enamored with parentheses.

I am hallelu-yo
its like saying “halleluyah” (it means thank god or something) but i made it more yoyoish
halleluya+yoyo= Hallelu-yo

OD DIngo plus OD 54+ dingo54

The first psychobilly band, The Meteors, have an awesome song called “Rockabilly Psychosis”, and I am from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. So I put them together because I love psychobilly music and my province.

So, “Rockabilly Psychosis” + Saskatchewan = Saskabilly Psychosis

Well seeing as my real life name is Connor, I got that one from my mom. :stuck_out_tongue:

In seriousness though, I got it from her, she got it from Sean Connery. Then swapped the “e” for an “o”.

And there you have it. My name. :smiley:

My real last name is Isaacs

Isaacs = I6 (similar pronunciation)

and the “ify” part just kinda got stuck on there and I continued to use it.

So there you go, I6ify.

I like the colour black(kicked the c)

was a fast playing basketball and i like the flash (swift)

VOILA!

Stands for: Just Another Young Yoyoing Asian

Actually is my initials JAY, and add Yo.

this thread is pretty cool

My name is Niven, one day someone just started calling me Nivo … to be ghetto lol and nivo rhymes with yoyo so i was like … yes this will work

I used to love spy stuff. Movies, gear and games. One day, I was watching Johnny English and a character in the film was Agent One. I just added 001 in reference to James Bond.

Yes… This thread is cool

Anyway.

My real name is Arif Kristiawan
And I don’t really like my first name, because its really common for a male indonesian name, and what it mean is kinda burden me. (It mean wise BTW)

I like my last name far better.

my first yoyo was the duncan avenger, and i figured i should throw a yoyo in my name

Well, back in third grade I joined my school orchestra, well, my brothers friends started calling me mozart and it kinda stuck. The m 99 part comes from my name, wich starts with an m and the 99 is the year I was born