The "we're having a baby" yoyo sale

Turns out we’re having a baby, so I’m getting rid of various things I have, these yoyos being part of that.
These are yoyos i don’t really ever play, though some of them were players before getting to me. A lot of these are pretty marked up, hence the low prices - good opportunity to see if you like a throw before dropping the bigger bucks. (Edit: No bundle option anymore - people already buying things separately).
Prices include shipping and G&S fee
Row 1
iYoYo HiDRA - couple dings on the rims - $25
Turning Point Houska Dry - KEEPING
YYF Edge - SOLD
YYF ND - SOLD
Row 2
TopYo Mojo - in decent shape - $10
Fallen44 Fixie - SOLD
Random Fixed axle and YYF Replay - SOLD
Row 3
Yomega Xodus II - basically new, no packaging - $10
YYF Hubstack Afterglow - SOLD
YYF 2 yoyo travel case - SOLD

11 Likes

Congrats brother. I wish you guys the best.

7 Likes

Many congratulations on your imminent arrival.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congrats, had one of these sales myself about 2 years ago, you’re in for a wild ride. Congrats again!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats!

Major dealz on some of these

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

#1 congrats!
#2 the top yo plastic is a mojo

1 Like

PM’d.

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

F44, ND, and Edge are sold. Decided to keep the Houska Dry.
Will sell everything that’s left for $50

1 Like

I was gonna pm you about this but ultimately decided not to, your keeping of it confirms it’s a good jojo :sob:

2 Likes

It’s a super fun little organic I actually bought from @smileypants707 last year. It doesn’t get the love it deserves so I was gonna pass it on to someone new. If you want it, I’d be down to sell it to you

3 Likes

Just had an idea,
Could we have a guess the baby name competition ? Or would that be a bad idea ?

1 Like

Middle name is “Steinegao”

3 Likes

My first response was going to be “how unusal, is that a family name, where’s it from, is it Italian ?”.
Then the penny as they say dropped. I really am not the sharpest tool in the box.

2 Likes

We have a couple picked out but nothing for sure yet as we don’t know the sex yet. I was thinking about doing a little giveaway for like guessing the baby weight or due date or something

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 girls.
I still remember some pretty scary situations and quite a few comedic ones too.

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

I love that you are giving up some of your favorite throws so you can buy more baby-friendly yo-yos. You’re gonna be a great dad!

1 Like