Quite a few Yoyos for sale!

***UPDATE: Yeti & Jacknife have sold
***UPDATE: El Ranchero has sold
***UPDATE: Vexed & Dark Magic II have sold
***UPDATE: Stealth Ogre has sold
***MYY Stealth has sold
***Shutter has sold

First 5 photos are the ‘Main list’ items.

Sixth photo are throws you can get for $10 each if you buy one or more from the ‘Main List’. They are not for sale on their own.

Shipping is $5 per sale (not per yoyo), to cover gas to PO/boxes/postage.

All throws are mint unless otherwise stated. If you want more photos, send me an email and I’ll send pics directly to you.

Above:

• CLYW/YYF Jacknife - SOLD
  • Duncan Graxxhoper GTX bimetal - $75
  • Yomega Glide - $24
  • Magicyoyo Vulfgang - $75
  • Shutter - SOLD
  • Magicyoyo Stealth -SOLD

Above: Crucial Smoothie bimetal - $29. Yoyo has a touch of vibe, and a good amount of string vibe.

Above:

• Dif-e-yo Sportster. See description, below. $20
  • YYJ Matrixx. An old classic. $20
  • YYJ Vexed. SOLD
  • sorry for an extra pic of the Smoothie!

***The Sportster is well-used, got a number of small dings and scratches, but nothing major. It comes with 2 response pads installed, plus 2 extra. It needs more response, but it could be that the 2 pads that are on it (which were there when I got the yoyo) are just worn out. There’s some vibe, but nothing I can see, visually, or that affects my play with it. Don’t know if it is just this one or if that was common to the old Dif-e-yos.

The main part of the can is in great shape, but the lid has a some small marks/dents. Nothing horrible.

Above: these are the 'buy one of the others and pic one of these for $10. They are not for sale on their own.

• YYF Dark Magic II - SOLD
  • YYF Protostar
  • CLYW Yeti - SOLD
  • YYF Glow Protostar
  • SuperYo Renegade
  • YYF Velocity
  • Replay
  • YYJ Legacy III
  • YYF Equilateral (has some small dings on the rims (nothing horrendous), vibey)
3 Likes

Pm’d

@Yoyo_Garden

2 Likes

El Ranchero has sold.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

PM’d you

Bump it up.

Rats! There’s a tiny nick in the Jacknife! Here’s a pic:

Update & Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.