FS: YYR, YYF, TopYo: unbelievable and varied bulk deal!

I love all of these throws but want to majorly minimize my collection. This is is a bulk deal including the case, 80 Kitty String XL White strings and shipping in CONUS PayPal F&F. Blemishes as pictured for the individual throws. Let me know if you have any questions! $120

YYF Ko’olau Edge Shu Takada edition (mint)
YYF Confusion (white pads)
YYF Loop720 John Ando
YYF WHiP
Topyo Meta
Topyo Colossus IV (excellent condition, one nick in pic)
Topyo Origin (mint)
Yoyorecreation Diffusion (mint, original bearing)
Yoyorecreation Helvetica
MYY Node (flowable silicone response)
Duncan Butterfly
Duncan ProFly Fixed axle

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

2 Likes

Sweet bundle, some really solid yo-yos in here

3 Likes

The individual photos don’t seem to match up with the group photo in the case though. :confused:

2 Likes

Yes they do, he only posted detail pics of ones with damage.

1 Like

I didn’t take individual pictures of the WHiP, ProFly and Butterfly because they’re basically being grown in for free. Admittedly when I uploaded the pics they showed up a bit out of order.

1 Like

Ah.

Well I can’t tell what the pink or raw yoyos are just from the inner cup shown (and I’m only speculating that the teal one is the Ko’Edge, but don’t know for sure).

I’ve noticed that a lot of BST listings (and not just here, but on FB as well) assume that prospective buyers can identify all their yoyos from limited views; a sort of, “If you don’t know what this is, then you wouldn’t care about buying it,” philosophy, but that makes it hard for someone like me to impulse buy a throw based on its design rather than its reputation.

1 Like

I took pics of the mint ones too but wanted to make sure that the yo-yos with damage were obvious as well.

I have not posted in BST much and you bring up totally valid points. Thank you. The pink glossy one is the Colossus IV. Purple one is the Tooyo Meta and the Green one is the Ko’olau Edge.

2 Likes

Well the Shu Takada version only comes in one color :wink:

A fact that, even if I had known at one point, I probably would not have committed to memory.

I just think it is always in a seller’s best interests to provide as much information, organized as clearly and unambiguously as possible, with as many accurate photos showing off the goods as possible. Especially if the goal is to, well, sell as many of one’s items as possible (as quickly as possible and for as much as possible). My experience selling on eBay has taught me that.

1 Like

You have shamed Shu Takada!

Actually, I’ve probably only shamed myself… :disappointed:

1 Like

Join da club :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

1 Like

such an excellent deal

1 Like

Bump

Please close