The Ti-Vayder Experience

Ah yea I forgot about that one.

Perhaps we can have someone that owns both compare the playability and see whether the Ti Vayder is worth the additional $15 or not?

EDIT: apparently there is contention on whether or not the Ti-Yo was $125 or not. I wasn’t around for its release so maybe someone can chime in on that.

1 Like

It’s an incredible yoyo!
Stands up to the best of them in my opinion.

3 Likes

High speed yoyo? Or do you mean vsnyyc?

1 Like

Er what? Looks like $175 to me here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikebond/ti-yo

3 Likes

I have the Ti Hawk and DR and love how they play and look, but most every Ti I own is excellent IMO. I know some don’t agree with all of my choices, but I also don’t like some of the ti out there either. It sounds like he made enough to go around, so go by others feedback next week, or do what I do and buy it when available and make your own opinion and if you don’t like it unload it later.

2 Likes

Yes and OD forums as well, same time frame.

1 Like

Nah, it’ll be night and day. The Ti-Yo is cool, but it’s not a performance yoyo.

Interesting. I paid $125 for mine. I’ll have to run through paypal receipts, maybe I bought it direct. Apologizes.

2 Likes

CH and HV, Thanks for the hype and work involved to make this happen

9 Likes

Yeah I wonder how long they will last though, seems like a lot of people will go ahead and buy 2

3 Likes

YoYo Day 2: Titanium Boogaloo
This time, it’s specifically Titanium

6 Likes

Lol awesome!

1 Like

Even if everybody bought 2, I think it takes a significant amount of time to sell even to 250 different customers. Sure $140 is an awesome price, but a lot of people don’t even have $140 to spend on a yoyo. I think the boutique yoyo companies with small drops have kind of given the impression that there is mad crazy demand for yoyos out there. The fact is that it’s probably the same 50 dudes each time trying for those hot drops - dudes with cash and the willingness to hit them. But that makes everyone else think it’s impossible to get one of those yoyos.

I would really be interested in total number of active, purchasing yoyo players who are up on the scene and care about hot drops. I think there are way less of us than people think.

That’s why I’m so interested in sales numbers. I think it would be a really interesting way to gauge the size of our community.

11 Likes

I remember the Ti-Yo being $125 also. I didn’t purchase one, but they were definitely cheaper than $175 according to my memory…

5 Likes

I ordered a black. I hope to get 404!!! If not can someone link where the number trading post is

2 Likes

My order # is 1083… assuming they may have started at order #1000 there have been 83 orders. That wouldn’t translate to how many yoyos though due to people buying more than one on the same order. If 1.5 is the average purchase then ~125 are sold.

So many possible flaws in that math lol.

7 Likes

Over 100 are already gone.

13 Likes
1 Like

I mean the story I just read said that OD “typical” run is 400 yo-yos and those don’t last too long so there has to be a couple hundred out there buying a lot of yo-yos.

2 Likes

Clock’s ticking…

Interesting! I was just going to ask what the run size of a common widely owned yoyo was. Maybe there are more of us than I thought.

Now where are all the Colorado people!?!?! I can only shake like 5 out of the trees to come throw and hang out!

3 Likes