The Ti-Vayder Experience

Got mine in Grey! :grin:

7 Likes

Didn’t think I’d be buying one for the longest time, but decided to join the hype train and purchase this as my first Titanium. I’m hoping that I get lucky and receive #321 :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Ah, what a relief. Now I won’t have to frantically open this topic every time there’s a new response.

12 Likes

I ended up getting one. I wasn’t going to but 140 is so cheap and I didn’t wanna regret not getting one, so I pulled the trigger on a grey. Hoping for #310

8 Likes

JFC I got two… My wife is going to cut me.

9 Likes

Grey and Black for me!

8 Likes

Happy release day! I went with a black one, and can’t wait to see everyone’s photos when they start shipping.

8 Likes

@codinghorror do you have any plans to release sales numbers or update on remaining stock in each color? I have so much curiosity about the sales numbers and rate of sale. If you’re open to it I’m sure many of us data nerds would love to see that info! I’d love to know first day total sales and then like weekly or something!

14 Likes

Haha Its okay man, At that Price, and Those Colors its Hard to Only want 1 :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Order confirmed! One grey and one black on the way. Thanks again @codinghorror for making this happen!

6 Likes

With a black and a raw confirmed, I can finally switch this from Watching to Tracking.

7 Likes

@codinghorror - also would it be worthwhile to state on the website that the Ti-Vayder is in collaboration with Heath (@HVizier) , founder of VsNYYC? So that people know that he was onboard with the update and re-release of his design?

7 Likes

Maybe, people have been skittish about that though. I am not opposed in any way but it’s up to @HVizier

8 Likes

This was put on the Facebook bst as well. Hopefully it’ll help draw the people who aren’t active on YYE

6 Likes

Stoked to contribute to a good cause. Also psyched to snag a killer throw. Hoping beyond hope for a raw 10 or 13. I hope we as a community make an impact with this drop.

8 Likes

Or maybe at least state that he approves of it.

4 Likes

Got my 2. Exciting to know that the proceeds are going to charity. Also happy to see how this all played out so well with Heath n everything. Pumped to finally get to throw one of these bad boys.

6 Likes

I added this, below the first section:

How true to the original is the Ti-Vayder? Just ask Heath Vizier, the creator, who says “… plays virtually exactly like an end of the decade modern Ti Walker.”

5 Likes

Yup! :+1:

2 Likes

Got my 2 ordered so I’ll have the full set :wink:

3 Likes