The Ti-Vayder Experience

I’m curious about viewing remaining stock as well.

5 Likes

Hopefully, Hopefully, i get a 7 raw and a 411 Black!, Would making a Post to Swap Numbers be to Much?

6 Likes

@adamantiumpops Just tell her they sent you two :wink: Most other titanium throws are over $300

7 Likes

Go for it. All of the boxes have a VsN sticker on them and I will have tested each yoyo in the release prior to shipment.

The run itself is effectively the 2nd run of the Ti Walker and is a no frills, no speculation, full transparency, and approved and endorsed by @AndreBoulay as a 100% charity release.

If a person is still hesitant about it then they clearly aren’t the target audience of the project.

13 Likes

Thankyouit’spaidnowWHEREISIT?!!?!???!?!?

But for real thank you guys for being hella dope @HVizier and @codinghorror

8 Likes

Good idea. I was picturing the BST clogged up for weeks with people looking for their number.

3 Likes

Am I the only one that can’t figure out where to order one? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Imagine the name of the yo-yo… then imagine typing that name into the address bar of your browser… :genie:

11 Likes

will someone PM me the link? im not smart enough to find it…

edit-found it

7 Likes

Also, look up the latest Popcast episode - there is a link there.

3 Likes

Just Made a Post :smile:

2 Likes

Tivayder. You know the rest ;]

3 Likes

Got mine in black!

5 Likes

Lol, no hyphen if anyone else is wondering. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If André is involved with the charitable end can’t you just post the link?

2 Likes

I’d rather not post the link, though I guess that is up to Andre.

5 Likes

Hong Kong does not appear in the list of country for shipping address. Anyone want to help place an extra order for a raw and ship it to me?

3 Likes

Where are all you yoyobros at? Help this dude out!

2 Likes

I’ve been heavily regretting buying two. Perfect out for me to get the raw one to you. I’ll be happy to help. Slide into my DMs. Unless I end up with #69… then you’re out of luck. Full disclosure.

16 Likes

This man is gonna get his 69

5 Likes