The Ti-Vayder Experience

but it feels so satisfying to hit!

2 Likes

Good to know. To be fair, it does look killer in black! Might have to choose the sith colour-way.

2 Likes

Yeah black feels the most “coated”, the grey and (obviously) raw are more grippy. Which makes sense, as to get black, you need the most pigment / coating. The good news is that the yo-yo looks SUPER awesomely Dark Helmet in black. :sunglasses: Vayder is a fantastic and accurate name in that sense!

15 Likes

So, if we reserved a number we’re good right?

1 Like

I’m not aware of any official place to reserve a number (these forums are not such a place, as I understand it).

3 Likes

That idea was scrapped due to logistic difficulty I remember reading. Just watch the first post for purchase instructions and release info. There will be plenty.

2 Likes

You will get “a” number, guaranteed! Refer to the first post for specifics on which colors offer which numbers, though…

7 Likes

I’m on my way to work with my new best friend :nerd_face:

A high-quality instrument. Better than the original. That is not a criticism of the original. But this new incarnation is just better in every aspect.

Killer Job Jeff!

21 Likes

Is it anodized or coated?

3 Likes

The emails I have say “anodized”

4 Likes

Since @codinghorror said to be the hype train alright. Here’s the ti Vayder next to a d runner. Orange string is to Vayder and yellow is the d runner.

You can see differences in the cup and rim. They are minor but there.

Play wise, similar as expected but the ti Vayder is a bit quicker. Both are fantastic and closest other you I can think of is the ti hawk. This will be a lot of people’s favorite yoyo.

14 Likes

Very interesting. To my eye those look surprisingly rather different cc @chaosgow particularly the rim weight.

agreed and I still maintain the closest yo-yos in ‘feel’ to the walker / vayder / d-runner are the 888 and the Hawk. Those are both huge compliments by the way.

9 Likes

Agreed, the more I play them side by side the more it feels like the d runner is in the “very closely” inspired by category. Really fun but different from the original walker.

Glad to have both in my stable

Edit: should note the inner cup is sharper on the d runner and smoother on the vayder

7 Likes

Yeah, this yoyo is just incredible. I have never played anything quite like it before.

4 Likes

Like this level of hype?

12 Likes

19 Likes

I’d pay extra for an extra sticker. They look amazing!

6 Likes

Okay, one without the Vader steam effect.

21 Likes

I need one of these someday, but when you don’t have that kind of money it’s a little harder to achieve. Hopefully I can get one someday in the future if someone would be willing to let one go. Would be my first long awaited Titanium!

4 Likes

I need one now!

Last night I did not sleep thinking about the ti wayder :slight_smile:

please, let them go on sale now !!!

It’s also going to be my first titanium :slight_smile:

5 Likes