The Ti-Vayder Experience

Thinking of stonewashing my TiHawk actually. Do you have a preferred method? Or a link to a walkthrough?

1 Like

I know there is a tutorial on the forum somewhere but I haven’t looked yet. I wanna try it on my TiShutter and maybe just in the cups of my TiCadence. I don’t think I could bring myself to stonewash my blue Tihawk!

1 Like
4 Likes

I also highly prefer fingerspins on a flat cup. Higher margin for error and you can still get 10-20 seconds on good flat cups

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Dang that looks really nice. Now I’m torn between the black coating and getting a raw and stonewashing it…

2 Likes

Where and when can these be purchased??

1 Like

May. Standalone site TBA. See top post before @codinghorror has an aneurysm.

14 Likes

Yeah, the ones folks are getting now are pre-release from coding’s friends and family stock. I got one for helping with the project. When the main stock is available we’ll let everyone know!

8 Likes

Y’all getting the “special friends” unengraved are HYPE MEN! You gotta be SPREADING THE HYPE!

14 Likes

As if the TiVayder needs any hype! It practically sells itself!

4 Likes

I hope I can be the first person to record a beefhook on a Ti-Vayder :meat_on_bone: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

7 Likes

Is that the trick that is really hard to pull off but doesn’t look like much?

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. I actually have a cool entrance to Branding off of it so it’ll be more than nothing, haha.

Yes. Yes it is.

1 Like

I’ve been trying… (not the record part just hitting it)

2 Likes

I love that video :joy:. Have you seen their deal or no deal skit? That’s my fav

1 Like

Pics.

18 Likes

Looks almost like a gloss finish. Do you find it grips if you touch it while playing?

4 Likes

Yes, but if your hands are clean and dry, it’s really not that big of a deal.

5 Likes

It’s a smooth finish so the yoyo will slow down quite a bit if you finger grind. It’s not “tacky” feeling though if that’s your question.

5 Likes