The Ti-Vayder Experience

I purposefully denied myself hype over this, which made today’s mail day even more spectacular. I’m so glad I wasn’t crawling up the walls with anticipation over this, it is a very very pleasant surprise. Thanks @codinghorror! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

9 Likes

Super jealous! Maybe I can afford one when they show up on BST in a couple years lol

5 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty cool just getting one out of the blue!

5 Likes

So is it the best yoyo you’ve ever thrown :joy:

2 Likes

Idk yet I’m still in shock.

It’s a pretty sweet H shaped yoyo though :wink::innocent:

9 Likes

The pictures of the profile that I have seen just SCREAMS H shape. Anyone who doesn’t think so obviously knows nothing about yoyos.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I did! Look at my post! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do i get my hands on one im in the uk ?

5 Likes

Good shout.

2 Likes

Thread needs more hype about play now that the cool kids are getting theirs.

8 Likes

Agreed @eternalmetal
Is this the “Stradivarius Of Yo-Yo’s”
I suspect so. I also can’t think of a throw with a better backstory.

3 Likes

How does it play? This yoyo likes to party! Hot damn, this is one hell of a player. It is my first ti, so I’m not use to this kind of weight distribution.

It feels powerful and stable like a bimetal, but it plays light and nimble too. Floaty is a word that I would use to describe the play of this yoyo.

It’s a trip, it feels simultaneously weighty and light. And that classic ti sound.

Excellent at regens, snappy response, stable but not too stable…

Just a really cool thing altogether. Don’t miss out on this one!

15 Likes

Tell me about that black finish Smiley! Fingergrinds and spins on par with a blasted aluminum throw?

3 Likes

Not a pro, but judging by my D!ckrunner that nipple is pretty restrictive of fingerspins.

2 Likes

Lol, nipple.

@TheThrowingGnome unless your hands are clean, dry, and possibly doused with talcum powder, I don’t think this is going to be much of a finger grinding yoyo. I have not attempted a finger spin yet, but I bet it’s possible. It wasn’t made for them, but I bet you could sneak a few in if you knew what you were doing.

8 Likes

I generally prefer a nipple or flat cup or spike to fingerspin around honestly. The static spins on a cup that are centering tend to get old to me after a while.

3 Likes

Well like I said I’m no expert. I have gotten one or two fingerspins down on the D-Runner before I painted the cup, but it was a PITA.

5 Likes

You can’t fingerspin like that on any Walker variant or any yo-yo that has that bump in the middle. Spikes work differently because they keep your finger locked in. Bumps are flat and your finger will immediately slip. That being said, you can still do a fingerspin on it without utilizing the center bump, but it will only last a few seconds.

To clarify, I don’t have a Vayder, only a Walker and a Runner, the latter of which is a little faster.

4 Likes

This is what I’m talking about. I’m not trying to fingerspin for more than a few seconds, but I prefer it if I can throw one in there if I want to. Sounds like I should get a raw or 2 and do a stonewash on it :thinking:

3 Likes