MMN
Mini-Star
Half & half
Northstar
Zombie
Beysick
4XL
Code 1

I would say my protostar only because it was my first yoyo. I would also say my purple 888x because it is the smoothest quickest thing I have ever played with. Besides that I think everything else i have would be up for grabs if it helped me obtain something else I wanted. I can’t wait to get my hands on a code1 and a 54 I hear so many great things about them I think I’m just going to have to go buy one if I don’t get one for my birthday.

But right now it is certainly my protostar and 888x, I’d probably not sell my DM2 because it has now overtaken my protostar as the practice yoyo of choice. I was a huge protostar fan and couldn’t understand why beginners would get anything else to start practicing with, but now I am educated and truly understand how awesome of a start up yoyo the DM2 really is. So I’ll probably add that to my Keeper list too.

YYF Severe 09’ 44 Clash Edition
YYF Custom Anno’d and blasted Superstar
CLYW Avalanche

All my other throws are expendable. Those are the best of the best, and soon to expand.

It’s like having a savings you can play with! haha much more fun than letting it sit!

I wouldn’t part with my SR-71… it was a gift from my wife and i typically don’t sell or get rid of gifts from people close to me. I’m sentimental like that :wink: haha
My Yomega Dash too. the yoyo is a piece of junk but it’s what i learned on so…gotta keep it around. plus, not a whole of people after those things lol

If I ever meet you, remind me to not let you use my throws. I fear you might touch one and run away never to be seen again with it

I sorta agree. I just sent him off my Sharp for mods and he said he’s gonna have fun mod’ing this one. I’m not sure what that means… But he better send it back in a while along with the Agape I bought. I like supporting the community and good people. He definitely qualifies in my opinion as good people.

Iinline with what Icthus said, right now, as far as I’m concerned, it’s every yoyo I’ve ever touched. If I can throw it down and bring it back up, I’m one happy dude! Maybe I’m too easy to please, but I’m just having fun yoyoing. Got a custom FHZ today from XminusmukeX today. Sweet, loving it. Then I opened the Campfire I bought from BST. Loving it! Grabbed my Code 1 and 54 for a bit. Loving them! Went back to my DM2. Hating it!(I need to replace the string, then I’ll be loving it again!), so went to a Speeder 2: loving it. Went back to the new FHZ, loving it! Heck, I could throw an Imperial right now and be thrilled.

Just started in June, so I only have a few “keepers”:

YYJ Trinity
SPYY Spyder Super hero edition
OD Code 1

I’d like to get a full-sized CLYW to add on that list in the future

You really know how I feel brother…

You sound like if jensen told you that if you ate your own feces that youd get superpowers youd do it.

It would probaby be my BvsM. And my Dv8’s. Yes i said Dv8. Made by buzzon for all the noobs :slight_smile:

Mutant DNA, Jensen Kimmitt superstar, and spyy first run addiction

Rec Rev Oscillatrix. Best throw i have right now.
C3Halo. There is something just so dang awesome about his one!
YYJ Atmosphere. Gift from my beloved GF :slight_smile: Super long spin times and stable, very slippy binds though.
My new Avalanche might make it onto this.