The Super Awesome Cool Sale of Coolness Stuff (YYF, YYJ, Werrd...)

Hey guys, these throws are just things that I do not use anymore. They are looking for a new home! I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible. Prices include shipping. Feel free to offer a different price as well. We can work something out.

Yoyofactory

G5+ Orange - very smooth throw, orange edition, one tiny pinhole and on small flat spot, I’ll send with some pad response goodies, great for 5A! (but I suck at 5A) $90
GM2 Blue - one of the last runs of the metal Grind Machine I think, I know little about it, aside that it is blue, and a special edition (as the yoyo itself tells me), great for 5A, a few scuffs on the edges that do not alter the shape of the yoyo/smooth to the touch $90
Beat Up 2009 G5 - really beat up, really really, silver rims for the most part, great beater, still can play, makes a neat sound while spinning (LOL) $20

Yoyojam

New Breed - floaty bimetal yoyo, some light scuffs around the edges, some discoloration to the raw metal in some spots (the yoyo came with those though new), fun and big throw $30

OneDrop

Dingo - cute little guy, brown special edition, has 10-ball and stock pads, one inside rim has 3 silver dots on it that do not penetrate the metal $40

Werrd

Two Fat Lades - strange yet good throw, quite floaty, groovy edition, some extremely light damage on the rims which does not affect grinding (because of groovyness), I’ll send with some pad response goodies $60

Duncan

Metal Zero - super beat yoyo, rims have dings all over, uses Duncan pads, I’ll give you the silicion pads I have with it, plus a Chaz or something to get it to work, still plays, may be tug responsive depending on what you put in it, this yoyo is almost effectively a metal FH0 $15

Yay!

Pictures:

If you have seen other posts from me, things hold the same. If you get it and don’t like it, just send it back. I’ll refund and cover shipping.

Wants:
Well, mostly cash. But if you want to offer up something CLYW or Anti-yo, I’ll listen. Feel free to offer anything else as well, but just know that I will likely not bite. But I’ll be happy to message you to let you know what I think anyways.

Banana.

do you have a youtube? if you do can you make a video of the 2009 G5 i wanna hear the “neat sound” cause i might wanna buy it

okay okay okay okay okay okay - Rammus

the pics were taken in 2007

sx