The Studio42 challenge!

So your saying your posts have more quality then studio42’s posting?

The nerve…

Seriously, this.

How about we hold a contest where supbreh and Bcmaddog doesn’t post for like 24 hours. haha

1 Like

Error 404:

IMPOSSIBLE!

But in all seriousness thats why i am trying to add more informative posts instead of my normal junk.

What’s funny is when you do make a long post, most of the info contained is false…

1 Like

No worries.

One thing I saw on another thread in another area of the forum is someone was talking about various yoyos, they chose to mention the Classic and how to make it where they needed it, it needed the routine upgrades(bearing and response). They chose to leave out what the ugprades were and it was a new user who is too new to know what to do to “upgrade” the Classic. Instead of just offering the information, the user is now going to have to ask and then wait for a response.

Again, keep in mind I’m choosing to use additional language in order to completely and accurately convey the message I am trying to communicate with little to no room for misinterpretation. Think of it as “legalese” yet “readable by the common human being who can read the language being written”.