Thank You Studio42

:smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for making this post. Studio is a big part of the community and deserves to be recognized. Thanks studio!!!

As soon as he posts in here, that’s our cue to give him a bunch of likes? okay?

Deal

:smiley:

Thank you. Once again I am humbled by this community. I’m just a simple guy who does complicated things. I like to help. It’s what I do for a living.

This simple toy has given me a lot. More so than what I can say in a simple post. I’ll keep it brief. It’s helped me manage my depression, it’s re-ignited my imagination. It’s re-sparked my aggressive nature towards getting out and nailing gigs. Case and point of that is nailing doing sound for BAC and CalStates in 2012. I’ve met lots of amazing people and seen many amazing things. It also got me through some really dark times in the past 18 months. It’s also given my kids something to do other than video games and electronic toys.

Having the forum here has given me a way to help others while I’m often on the phone on a tech support call trying to help fix a network or computer in crisis. Since I have to spend a lot of time in a “hurry up and wait” mode, I might as well do something productive. I also do a lot of tech writing, but that’s slow right now, so I’m doing a lot more essays and other creative writing. Sometimes it helps to have a subject thrown in front of me to work from.

It’s a privilege to be able to give back. What I lack in skill(I am improving), I make up for by learning what I can, helping others and relaying my knowledge.

I thank you.

I promise I won’t change. Help is still as close as a private message, the chat room when I’m on there, other IM programs, Facebook, text and phone. I may not have all the answers, but I’ll help when I can.

26 Likes

It’s official ;D

2 Likes

Is that why you make you posts so long. Lol

Honestyly I do enjoy your posts. Although most of the time I’m on TapaTalk and don’t have enough time to read a book. 8) I usually save them for when I do have time. I’ve said it before in another thread but I do find this community to be the best I have come across in my life-time. It makes everything more enjoyable.

So in a nutshell, Thank you.

Golly

Whenever I see his avatar when browsing in the mobile app I know I’m usually in for something good.

Studio42 is one of the most helpful, knowledgeable, and nice people on these forums. He always writes the longest posts, and I always take the time to read them because I know that I’ll learn something. He doesn’t care if it’s a question that’s asked a lot or one that seems obvious, he still helps anyway. He definitely deserves all of those thank yous.

You rock man!

That is all that needs to be said.

You are awesome Studio42!

THUMBS UP !!!

Studio24 is definitely an awesome guy :smiley:

I feel you. Actually when I’m reading a topic, I’m hoping to see that avatar so that I can learn something new. hehe

I’m always on the lookout for Studio42’s posts an well. He’s always on the ball with detailed and informative posts, especially when answering questions for the beginners. Good on you!

Yuki

Thank you. I remember what it was like when I started. I like to relay that back out. Anyone I can give a bit of a boost to in order to help them get started is time well spent, even if I do type it all each and every single time.

And in case I forget, I’ve heavily documented it on essays stored on various USB flash drives and hard drives. I’m planning on converting most of these to published pages on my little yoyo web site.

1 Like