The Pocket change is freakin' PRO.

The only thing that could be be taken as offensive is the insult I gave myself, when i called myself old.
I could have PM’ed you, but then other people who would have seen your “wordplay” would assume that it was okay and then the entire cycle would have had to start over again. By offering you the chance to change it (which you did, bravo) and then clearly laying out the rules and letting you off with a warning, it serves as a reminder to those that think it is cool or funny to circumvent the filter language system.
I also could have PM’ed you this also, but you called me out in public, so I am addressing it in public.
Here is the deal, I am a moderator on this site for one primary reason. I want to keep the forum safe for new users and young viewers. A young viewer should not be exposed to that kind of language in a safe environment like we have here at YoYoExpert.
I am all about Puns, If you have read any of my reviews you know that I use them all the time, but using a phonetic spelling of a curse word is not a pun, it is trolling. It is neither “humorous or rhetorical” which are the definition of pun wordplay. I encourage puns. I dig puns. That was not a pun.

In any case, I encourage you to still post and create threads. Your opinion matters and you are free to express yourself in the proper manner. I am even willing to let your response (which was no doubt posted to get a reaction from me) go because it made me chuckle. As you spend more time here, I think you will find that I am both fair and logical when it comes to my moderation activities. At this time I see no need to lock this thread, as long as we get back onto topic.

Now, Back onto topic (since you requested it). The pocket change looks great! I can not wait to try it when it gets to my door step. I am glad you enjoying yours.

As if not to go into repetition of wanting to stay on topic, I’ll move onto the yoyo, though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the repetiteur of our back and forth, haha. Kills the late-night, early-morning boredom, despite that not being my initial reasoning of course.

Only issue for me seems to be the gap. String tends to stick to the side would leaves the yoyo unbalanced enough to tilt. But I suppose that’s why they have the weighted sides on yoyos like the DarkMagic.

Speaking of such, does anyone know how to get rid of a vibe? My DarkMagic is much quieter, which I enjoy them being different, but it has an uncontrollable vibe. Is it the string, maybe?

Edit: And to the PM, dryoyo, I concur. Anytime. Haha.

I got my pocket change the other day and its awsome. Your right the bearing does scream a little bit, but I put a pin drop of lube on it and its a little better. I couldnt believe how good it plays for 12 bucks!
The only problem I find is mine is a little responsive. It will come up if you tug while it is spinning fast, like after I first throw it. I think its because the pads are a little raised up. Hopefully it will go away in a couple days. Other than that I love the pocket change! :slight_smile:

I also have one. I think that you should unscreaw just a little bit, never put it to the minium gap setting, just a little bit or more if you want. Mine is incredible smoot (unless I fail the throw).

yea the pads will break in

what string is that? YYN hightlight?

Maybe. It looks like it, but I’m not sure. I love it so much more than normal cotton. It goes on the finger easy and doesn’t grind/rope burn, since it loosens as easy. And for anyone that has one, could you explain the bearing? I know it’s an ‘A’, but I assumed it would be like the DM since it’s unresponsive. It’s like two metal part that go to getter. Kinda like a ball bearing from a raider, but different?

I got my POcket change and posted the first review on it, it is a sexy yo-yo

but if a kid ask the parent to go to a yoyo site the parent would say its okay its about yoyos not cussing so it wouldn’t teach their kids bad worlds so please wath the language

Please check out the date of the thread before you post. This topic ended at the beginning of september, no need to bring it up again. I believe we call it “necroing”.

1 Like