The PIC is back with Version 2.0 from MonkeyfingeR

MonkeyfingeR is proud to announce that we have revamped “The PIC” to Version 2.0  We went back to the original drawings and revamped the design to be more then just something cool to add on your keyring.  Yes it works great for working out those knots but we wanted to add more.

We put “The PIC 2.0” through the tumbler to soften the edges, we beveled the keyring hole and most importantly we added a STRING CUTTER the unique design of the cutter makes sure you can only cut your string.

Check it out on twitter for the official pictures.

WesternCanuk

Way too cool. I need one of these.

awesome. maybe you could work a bearing removal tool in there somewhere :smiley:

That is way cool man. ;D

They’re likely making these out of sheet metal so I really doubt that could be done.

That is an amazing Idea

great idea of adding the string cutter there.

These seem great. Don’t mind me saying, but since they are metal as well, isn’t there a chance that if the knot is deep you could scratch the sides of the yoyo?

only if you are really trying, I suppose…

I ordered two.

Don’t buy yoyos for their resale value and your fine. :wink:

I have been using my version 1 for a week or two it works fine you don’t have to worry about scratching your yo-yo unless you do some thing dumb with it. The only issue I had with mine was the edges are sharp I just hit mine with sand paper and it was fine.

Your yoyo has a hardness of 9 on it’s surface unless it’s raw in which case it would be a 6. You use tungsten carbide to drill through stainless steel. Tungsten carbide has a hardness of 8.5 I believe. Diamonds have a hardness of 10. Unless you really try to scratch it you’ll be fine.