The one and only Hardstyle Thread

Any of you fellow throwers into Hardstyle music?

It seems that its not a very popular genre of music in the US, but I have met at least one fellow thrower who is into it as much as I am.

Thought it would be cool to see who else if any here on the forums are fans of the Hard. ^ ^

My top tracks right now:
Confined Thoughts (Wasted Penguinz)

Acquittal (Josh & Wesz)

Share stuff you guys like, discuss how the style has progressed over the years. Do you like the direction its going? Any new artist you are seeing emerging on the scene that some may not know of yet? Never heard of hardstyle and curious about it?

Its why this is here! :slight_smile:

And just for the record, I have been into hardstyle for about a year now. I found it through my love for trance music and when I got into melbourne shuffle and hardstyle shuffling, obviously the finding of hardstyle came along with it, and I fell in love. This music style has an effect on me that no other style has. When you listen to hardstyle, it releases something inside, it lets you feel freedom, freedom to express, dance, chill out. Its amazing that music can have that affect on someone, and hardstyle has that effect on me, if you are new to the style, hey, maybe it will be the same for you!

Anyways, there it is.

Bring on the hard!

http://files.myopera.com/Yedz78/albums/6311301/hardstyle%20republic.jpg

-Haru

1 Like

Josh is back! I missed you here! :frowning:

I have a good one for you guys. How do you embed videos?

if its a youtube link, just paste the link and the forum will automatically embed for you.

:wink:

Great.

I was just starting to like this place again.

Thanks homie.  ;D

Heres a few for you, “old school” which are my favs. Enjoy. Turn the bass up at 3:26 on this one, one of my favorite hardstyle tracks.

This version is good too, but I like the original a bit better. You may feel different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4u268TEb6g

Turn the bass up at 2:42. Trust me. Also one of the best in my opinion.

Love that someone posted Dark Oscillators.
Classic sound that never gets old. :slight_smile:

Deleted by poster on grounds of limitation of free speech.

Make that 2 fellow yoyoers :wink:

i listen to all Electronic Music genres, from Datsik to Owl City to Deadmau5 to Swedish House Mafia to Knife Party ERMAGERDZ!!!111!1

But alough hardstyle isnt my fav, its an awesome EDM genre and i do listen to it once in a while. Im more of a Wub wub wub person :wink: !

Friend tipped me off to this gem today.
Lovin this right now.
^ ^

Haru

1 Like

I like hardstyle ,but I don’t know much… care to set me up? :wink:

I got into it when I found Noisecontrollers

and D block & S te Fan

Both really fun artist and currently probably two of the most known hardstyle producers right now.

Headhunterz have more of a classic style (older producer) but great stuff, always nice to see where the style has come.

Haru

I heard an amazing 18 minute mix by Angerfist that included some Headhunterz. I can’t find it, for the life of me, but if you want some solid solid solid hardstyle, you find that.

It had Rock Civilization, What’s Going On, and another song. It was AMAZING

Incredible classic sound.

1 Like

I dig this. <3

Oh yes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8n_uGDnarI

And the song that got me into hardstyle…

Also, any fans of some HappyHardcore?

a datsik lover!! oh dude! u have good taste! niceeeeee!

Confused why you post this?
It’s trap, not hardstyle!
XD

Real talk: