THE OFFICIAL UPDATE THREAD!

For some of us it's been a long time since we first signed up here. Now look back on your introduce yourself and see how much you've progressed.

This thread is to let all you fellow eXperts let us know what has happened since you've joined our forum. I know that sometimes we talk about this on chat but some people like Doc and others don't go on there much.

So, let me start off: I looked at my Intorduce yourself thread and made me realize something. Ever since that Duncan Pro-Yo I think I've been serious about this. Now, I have reseted myself to about 1 or 2 years of serious yo-yoing instead of 4 all because of this sight.. When I started seriously, which was when I got my Grey Fox, I couldn't do tricks such as trapeze or double or nothing. Now I can do the Hour GLass, make up my own tricks, working on the Ladder Escape, and a not very good Yuuki Slack. Still even if these tricks aren't really perfected I can do them with a little ease, not much though. Before I joined here I fainted at the sight of these tricks and now I am encouraged to learn them. I also learned about maintennance and things I have never knew before. I just want to say: Thank You André and everybody here that has made this possible.

~Spin On!

Lol Joined like 4 months ago… But I Introduced Myself like a week ago… So not really progressed.

Hi, I’m me…I was me when I signed up, and I’m still me!!! :stuck_out_tongue: ::slight_smile:

Ok people, let me rephrase this:

Remeber when you first joined your first community? Well, think about then and how good you are now. This thread is to let you tell us what’s going on in your yo-yoing life.

When I joined this site, which was two days before I started yoyoing for real, I could not do any tricks. Two days later I could do trapeze and braintwister (I skipped beginner). 2 months since I joined, and now I’m on triangle laceration and other expert tricks.

When I joined… i could do Mach 5… now I know 95% of the tricks on this site. (I skipped like boingy and stuff)

When I started on this site, and forum I believe I was on the advanced tricks.

Now, I am on the beginner tricks :stuck_out_tongue:

I ended up here looking for the expert village videos and from there I joined the tricks are going slow. I’m working on being consistant and doing them over and over agin so they look good. So this place has been a great help.