The Official - CLYW News

Hi Ethan,

I tested every single one that I shipped to YoYoExpert. Every single one went through my hands. Anything I shipped to them met my standards after I assembled it. I did a finger grind on each and the fingernail test. I pulled out anything that had a visible speed wobble and allowed a small amount of vibe as this is more acceptable with plastic throws.

There are some situations where assembly/disassembly or over tightening can induce more vibe. Was it like that out of the box? Or did it become worse over time? I could have messed up though and I apologize for that.

I’m truly sorry about this Ethan, but I guess that is what warranty is for. Lucky for you that YoYoExpert is so awesome. Most other stores just offer a discount on a future order.

Plastic is a much different animal then metal. I’m quickly learning this. But what we came up with is truly unique and I’m very proud of it for that. I hope that this issue does not deter you from being a future customer. I try my best ensuring that each part meets my high standards and is something I’d be proud to throw as well.

Feel free to drop me an email at info@clyw.ca if you’d like to discuss any of this further.

Regards,

Chris