The new yyj yoyos?

When are they coming out? YYJ is my favorite company and I was really excited when I hear they have 2 new yoyos coming out. I know one is called the Edge but when are they actually gonna release?

I don’t know if they are gonna release the synergy, or the beast.

What’s the Beast?

last I knew in regards to the synergy, I heard it was a flop, they needed to work out the kinks in it, but I dunno, I have never heard of an edge or a beast

I think the “Beast” was a New Breed Proto

Actually, I think the Beast was the rumored Jamboo but plastic instead of bamboo.

The beast was a bi-metal jamboo.
There was a couple synergy protos released at the 08’ worlds.
As for the edge, i don’t know.

Sorry for double posting, but heres a pic of the Beast.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC!!!

Wow. I’m really excited for these two new yoyos. Is there gonna be Grant Johnson signature series yoyo? But I heard that the two new yoyos were coming on the New Year but oh well.

The Beast is already released, its called the New Breed, or so I believe.

Giz-z-yo

Not to be denying what you’ve said, but I think the Beast is a Plastic Jamboo, with metal Rims.

I’m not sure, but he’s already been using a legacy at about every competition. But its not his signature yoyo.

Also, here is a video about the synergy:

False. The beast was a code name for a series of yoyos they were working on - probably the celcon/metal mix.

All I can tell you about the new YYJ’s, is the bearings are pre-lubed with unicorn blood.

i hear that stuff is expensive. like for one drop of it costs $20 and ones soul

Don’t they charge you like an extra $50.00 for that stuff?
They are ripping you off, because dragon blood works better, and is cheaper.
I guess the animal blood market isn’t what i thought it was.

[quote

I’m not sure, but he’s already been using a legacy at about every competition. But its not his signature yoyo.

Also, here is a video about the synergy:

[/quote]
so it comes with synergy rims! i want it, how much is it going to be?

The Synergy prototype has come and gone, more than a year ago IIRC. They had some serious problems and as far as anyone knows the project has been abandoned.

oh :’(

Yeah, pretty sad. My theory is that they were too heavy, and cost too much to produce. All I know is, some were made, and sold at the 08’ worlds.

I’ve played an Edge. It’s shape is very extreme. I’m not a particularely big fan of YYJ’s, but it was definitely unique.