The Mighty Flea - Awnsered

Thanks For All Your Great Answers!

Itā€™s small and you will think you stink at YoYoing attempting a trapezeā€¦

Itā€™s really hard. And you have to use flea stringā€¦

Hold and throw the yoyo near the tip of your fingers, itā€™s hard to throw it with youā€™re whole hand like a normal yoyo.

I feel like you only threw it for a few minutes. Give it 10 throws, you will get used to it. I am borrowing a friends and I love it. I might buy it off him if he will sell it to me cheap. Iā€™m going to buy a flea one way or another.

Most fun yoyo I have ever played.

Donā€™t get it.

Why? He wants it?

It takes some getting use dto. Get the 100 pack of flea strings, they have a shorter lifespan than yye poly, get 2 or 3 replacement pads

It. Knots. all. The. Time.

But I love it! Itā€™s pretty standard, but smaller. So maintenance shouldnā€™t be a problem. Just keep a paper clip handy for those pesky bind knots.

Also, youā€™ll need more string within a week, so stock up :smiley:

I think I figured out why it might not know for me. I play the flea frontstyle. I canā€™t do sidestyle with it. Maybe thatā€™s why my binds arenā€™t always knotting, because I am not that good at yoyo in general.

Yeah thatā€™s probably it. I find myself doing side style more with it. (super fun doing spirit bomb with it)
But when I switched to front style, it knotted hardly at all! So I started mainly doing front style. But it still knots now and again. And itā€™s still fun doing ss with it. I donā€™t know, itā€™s fun :slight_smile:

I always wanted to ask this. Anyone able to snap start a Flea? I canā€™tā€¦itā€™s so tiny. I wind it up the old way.

Iā€™ve managed it once or twice, but purely by luck, and I definitely canā€™t hand start it because itā€™s WAAAAAY to small to wrap my fingers around

Ah, just making sure Iā€™m not the only one. They donā€™t make Flea size string in black. I may unwind some normal black string and make my own Flea string. I wonder if that will work fine. Is anyone using regular string with the Flea?

I would imagine it would be no harder than landing on a looping yoyoā€¦?

Itā€™s kind of weird, but thereā€™s something that is ā€œdifferentā€ than that even. Itā€™s hard to describe, because your eyes are picking up this tiny little thing swinging around instead of something the diameter of a looper. It depends a lot on skill level too. I can land tricks that I am super duper proficient at, but if Iā€™m still missing the trick quite a bit, it is really, really hard on the Flea. The fun is that you keep trying to land tricks on it anywayā€¦and when you hit it, itā€™s this awesome feeling that you did it. It presents a new challenge.

I can with the really old version.
With the crappy new version I canā€™t though.

I only own the last version, and have not bought the one that was just released yet. Are there only 2 versions that exist? What do you think the difference is that allows you to start one and not the other? :-\

They are exactly the same except for engravings.

I snap start itā€¦ ļ¼ˆćƒ¼ćƒ¼ļ¼›ļ¼‰

Itā€™s just (IMHO) Something that isnā€™t really worth 60 bucks.