The mafia ya see.

Why am I not in ya see…

I’m blind, ya see?

(hopefully you do, as I am blind and will need help with my sight if I am joining the mafia.)

Ya want in shadowz? Think ya tough enough to roll with us?

You can be in the Mafia ya see.

ok? im in?

I don’t know supbreh, you think you’ve got what it takes?

you don’t have a choice…

You gotta be more sure of ya self, ya see?

Thats the kinda talk I’m looking for! Your in!

But itsa just talkin’.

People have to prove themselves worthy, ya see?
Yo gotta make some sorta test, ya see?
walk the dog with a mint yoyo, ya see!
Dat make them worthy

You sure talk tough don’t ya? Post a vid of you doing it, then i know ya can talk da talk and walk da walk.

You got it bub

Itll be posted by tomorra

Nemyo steeping up and showing he is a true mafia member ya see. Thast the kinda people we need. You guys need to prove you are tough enough. I’ll update the first post with a way to tell if you are tough enough ya see.

YOGURT_CREW KNOWS HOW TO BRING THE HEAT!

2 Likes

Oh, i’m just not sure if you guys can handle ME. think you can? you and your little club don’t seem too tough.

Neither do you PAJAMA MAN!

You gotta do better then insult our pride to get into “Our Little Club” YA SEE??!?!?

you getting on my nerves, punk. you lucky i still like you. i can take you an’ yo’ boys any day. you all got nothing on me. i don’t just got the fight in me- i’m the brains of the operation. maybe if you don’t see that, i might just join up with Hippo samurai.

You go join that ugly hippo. Do it. Who knows, maybe you’ll find yourself dead in a few weeks…

You would have a spot in “Our Little Club” if it was up to me ya see.

Now da big boss just has to decide if yo worthy

I have proven myself. Video uploading now.

You boys got guts, cant deny it, but whose got the tools to be second in command?