The Last Stand by Evan Nagao

I have some excellent advice for you youngsters.

Don’t sweat the small stuff.

Evans’ lyrical (questionable) Misstep; will not spontaneously ignite Church candles.

No doubt people hear jokes at work they would never repeat in Church.

And no doubt people use language in discussions at home; that they wouldn’t share elsewhere.

And just because Evan posts up a video with lyrics; his intentions never were to potentially corrupt the minds of younger kids.

Questioning an individuals Artistic expression; does little else other than to undermine the potential efforts of others with creative thoughts.

Constructive criticism? Hypercritical assessment unwarranted? Picking fly crap out of pepper? Those not perfectly Pure of mind, thoughts and spoken words; should be put to task?

Realign you’re mind. Go play Grand Theft Auto for a few hours. Don’t forget to turn up the sound.

Put things in perspective.

This is a yo-yo forum. Not a Church picnic.

8 Likes

You say not to sweat the small stuff, but it seems like you’re sweating the small stuff.

3 Likes

Not a big fan of redundant arguments like yours here.

It’s like responding to someone who told someone to stop complaining by saying “you’re complaining about someone complaining.”

Like not sure what the point of your statement is. Telling someone not to worry about something is not the same as worrying about something.

4 Likes

It makes sense to me, but maybe our brains work differently.

Educating the “youngsters” on not sweating the small stuff when you yourself (not you, per se, but you in the general sense) are currently sweating the small stuff is hypocritical.

It’s like Grandpa telling Joey not to smoke cigarettes because he will die of cancer as Grandpa is smoking a cigarette.

You (again, in the general sense) lend more credibility to your advice when you follow your own advice.

1 Like

Ummm… no. He’s literally just telling you it’s not a big deal. You in turn are making a circular argument by telling him he’s making it a big deal by telling you not to. That’s not how it works.

He literally cannot tell you not to sweat the small stuff without telling you not to sweat the small stuff, which is apparently what you expect him to do.

4 Likes

You… are incorrect in your assumption.

Your ability or unwillingness to grasp my intention in speaking; obviously needs some sort of realignment in an evaluative sense.

I’d say more but Durfee already brought out the Reality kit.

Your response shows that logical thought processing evades you.

4 Likes