The Jedi of YYE

This is a thread for star wars discussion and to see how many “Jedi” there are on YYE.

Sorry but I play for the Dark Side. maniacally throws force lightning

Yuki

1 Like

you and what lightning hands?

I’m a jedi

Just experienced star wars to the first time this weekend. My question is… How have I not experienced this digital masterpiece??

It was absolutely amazing. I only saw bits of the 4th, 5th, and 6th ones. Hopefully I’ll be able to get them soon and watch them.

you and what clone army?

you wanna go boi? grabs two lightsabers bring it!

The 4th, 5th and 6th are the only ones worth watching IMHO. Especially the 5th. I’m an Empire man :wink:

Yuki

1 Like

also favorite force moves? lightning hands are boss. also lightsaber throwing and force choke.

Jedi back flips are made of awesome. Especially when done by Yoda.

Yuki

I only saw like the first 45 minutes of the 5th and it was awesome. I have to say though, I loved the end of the 4th. Blowing up the deathstar was absolutely amazing.

I think the most amazing thing about that Death Star scene is that it still holds up quite nicely today from a technical standpoint.

I suddenly have the urge to buy Star Wars on bluray. And then buy a bluray player.

Yuki

I am a jedi, like my father before me.

I’m a bit of a Star Wars nerd, but mostly for the novels (Timothy Zahn, Michael A. Stackpole, Kevin J. Anderson, etc.). I don’t recognize the prequel trilogy, and I absolutely despise the New Jedi Order series. But everything between Episode 4 and Young Jedi Knights, I’ve read them all.

I’ve always enjoyed Star Wars. I’ve always like the clones. If you type telnet.towel.blinkenlights.nl in Terminal it’s really cool. Do it.

I think we all know who the real Jedi here is.

I also here to say that I am a hardcore fan of the Sith. The level of carnage they employ and yet tacticalness is amazing.

Will the real Darth Vader please stand up?

Zam,

I am your father’s cousin’s brother’s ex-wife’s nephew, twice removed.

“Nooooooooo!”

Also! I must disagree with you on the tactfulness that they employ.

I find the best villains in anything are the complete loonies. The “I’m going to destroy the world, make meaningless speeches, and just plain have fun doing it” villains are easily the best.

I’ve always loved Yoda. Y ay dee ay yoda…

But the sith are just awesome. I love lightening.

Who doesn’t like Darth Maul’s spike?

I love how he survives the fall…

Have you guys seen the new 1313 trailer?