The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

Just landed my first GT suicide - definitely not a “finally!” trick but super stoked on having something green triangle related under my belt

4 Likes

GTs are my favorite. Most of my tricks end in a GT lol.

5 Likes

I finally landed the brent stole - reverse brent stole - ninja vanish combo that many people seem to be doing.

6 Likes

I finally went back and learned"And Whut". Not crazy hard but the last little jump rope heading into the last GT kicked my but for a while. Still not super smooth but checked off my list.

6 Likes

You should learn “Bouncy Castle” next. That’s one of my go-to tricks right now, and it’s kind of similar to “And Whut”

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. I’ve got Mario and Luigi down pretty good, so Bouncy Castle, and Save the Princess makes sense.

1 Like

I think you might be thinking of Boo’s Castle. That one is nice, too.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. Makes a lot more sense. I have so many tricks to learn, can’t keep em straight!:rofl:

5 Likes

Just landed my first Ninja Vanish…damn…

4 Likes

Nice! Time for Brent Stole!

2 Likes

3.0 hook #3

5 Likes

For some reason, this trick and the 2.5 keeps eluding me. I can get the string around three times, but I can’t get the hook.

2 Likes

Just landed Martin’s Shame!

3 Likes

Kwijibo… after a year throwing

12 Likes

After @Dalex made a non-dominant throwing thread, I started figuring out some trick with my left hand, and I just got beefhook shotgun and brent-stole. I don’t have either down consistently, but I got both of them multiple times, so I know it’s not a one and done. :grin:

4 Likes

Hold on. You landed beefhook shotgun…THROWING WITH YOUR LEFT HAND???

3 Likes

I just had an “Ah hah!” moment with how to consistently land beefhook in my right hand. I can’t imagine landing it with my non-dominant hand. Well done man!

2 Likes

Well, I had some free time today and after about an hour and a half of learning, I finally nailed Kwijibo! After another hour of practice (on and off) and a couple rum and cokes, I can get it about 1 time in 4, maybe 3. I think it might be a while before im consistent with this one.

5 Likes

Thanks bro! I feel like beefhook is the sort of trick that once you understand it and how it works it just clicks, like you said. Since I already understand how it works, I just had to flip it and do it with my non-dominant hand

(I just realized, this will be the 3600th post in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:)

How are you with doing non-dominant jump-ropes? For some reason they are extremely difficult for me . . . It’s the same with fixing tension and tilt too.

3 Likes

One second, let me try that.

1 Like