The grolk Challenge

I Accept this CHallenge! one week of nothing but imperial styled yo yos… i hate these!!!

That’s a good one.

Sorry grolk, I failed xD it’s just… 4 packages arrived in the mail yesterday with a KLR, SUMMIT, Cascade, Rad, and mighty flea… soooo… yea… I was freakin out, I HAD TO TRY THEM ASAP XD

I’ll try again next week lololol

I’ve decided to change the challenge to using only my 1980-something Duncan Imperial for the week. It’s been a real challenge for the first day. Landed a few kickflip suicides though! Getting better at this!

That’s perfectly understandable andy!

I’m having a bit of trouble keeping track, so when you finish, post something including the date that you posted your entry, so I can go back and check. Thanks. :slight_smile:

You responded to my post about horizontal tips, and thank you for that!

Since I really want to learn horizontal, I’m going to do this! I think it’ll very much help me learn horizontal! I’ll post a video for before and after!

Oh man, that’s gonna be tough!

Definitely! But I’m going to try :slight_smile:

I can’t go without 1a for a week… :frowning: I shall TRY to go without doing a Brent stole or hook though. I do them absent mindedly so it could be difficult…

That’s a REALLY weird coincidence. I was just about to say I would give a special mention to anyone who completed this challenge with horizontal AND submitted a video…O_o

But but… Your horizontal Brent stoles are so cool…

I’m going to try to learn a new trick everyday fora week. I’ve been wanting to try this, but I’ve never had the skill or motivation until recently.

That’s not hard really… Try MAKING a trick everyday. That’s harder, especially if you’re not like a yoyo pro.

Not only am I still very much a novice, I only have so much time free time in a day, less even to spend yoyoing. I am a freshman in college yoyoing is the last thing on my mind, and yet because I find it fun I still try to find time to practice.

Depends what you count as a trick. I almost always come up with new original material everyday, but sometimes I’ll expand upon a concept for months until I consider it a finished trick.

This deserves a bump :slight_smile:

I’m tackling the challenge again! I really want to start doing 3a so I’m going to only play left handed for a week! I’ll try to get a video in if I can :slight_smile:

Awesome!