The great "888" thread

Ti888? the polished looks amazing.

4 Likes

Right? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nevermind, the man, the myth, the legend @yoyospirit just cleared it up for me. This is an 888x.

I got a high wall eight8eight comin today too

4 Likes

I do it a lot, I got 2 E1nsteins, 2 ti bowls and 2 ti-888’s hehe

3 Likes

The Ti 888 was a yoyo I never thought would come to life. @yyfben2.deactivated out did himself.

6 Likes

I absolutely love these blue ones, and I’m told they play as well if not better than the polished (someone else said this to me). But for 100$ less I don’t think you could’ve gone wrong if you snagged one of em. @yyfben2.deactivated did/does/do legendary work!

4 Likes

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/the-yyf-888x-premium-pkg/31172?u=d4nnyb0yy

1 Like

I know of a Canadian online store that still has brand new 888x’s in stock. If anyone is looking for one, pm me and I’ll direct you. :blush: Almost bought one but decided to get an Edge 1.5 instead. Maybe next time!

2 Likes

@Xanadu I’d love to take a look, if you get a sec shoot me a pm plz.

Got this bad boy just now…

P.S. Thank whoever delivers your mail whenever you can!

6 Likes

Yes! Agreed, If I see a delivery person, I pop my head out when they are walking to their truck and thank them warmly! :slight_smile: – Will pm you now.

2 Likes

I’ve got one of these…

A gift from YoMike. November 2007 Release. It’s not for sale.
Had an aqua high wall at one time. Regret selling it.

14 Likes

I have two Ti888, one blue, one brushed. I absolutely LoVe them. This is my definition of a fun yoyo. I swear it never fails to put a smile on my face. I can’t say that about all my 888s, but these two, most definitely!

5 Likes

I still don’t know what year my 888 is :frowning:
This edition was taken out in purple and aqua, and I bought it in a store where it was forgotten at the bottom of a shelf.The original hubstacks were white.
The seller told me it was a tribute to 888 from 2007.
Anyone know what 888 is this and what year is it exactly?
thanks greetings to all!!

7 Likes

It’s the 888 Classic I think, 2009 throw back of the original. That’s a heck of a yoyo there man.

2 Likes

I bought it in 2010, you might be right!
thanks for the info:)

1 Like

If you ever wish to part with one of the blue Ti888s, let me know!

4 Likes

Anyone else pick up an 888 66? This one is the brass coated in rhodium. Its powerful as heck for being so little.
Has a nice ring to it as well during play

9 Likes

That finish is stunning.

1 Like

Its texture feels like no other. I never felt anything coated in rhodium before that I am aware of. It is definitely nice to have

1 Like

The power and spin time on my Skyline is actually crazy, which is saying a lot for a 50mm diameter.

1 Like