The Golf Thread!

Hey all, I know there’s gotta be some golfers on this forum. Post pics of places you’ve played, your best round, best shot etc. This is strictly the golf thread! Here’s a couple of pics from courses Ive played within the last month, hard but gorgeous.

5 Likes

You have my attention. Trying to get to scratch.

8 Likes

You gotta better handicap than me! Also I have to say this, having family and background in Cleveland/Ohio and everything, and not having a yo-yo of yours is a crime. I will fix this asap. Any Cavs/Guardians/Browns themed throws coming out lemme know, I’m going to join the email subscription and everything right now

1 Like

Guardians colors coming up. I call them freedom colorways. Red white and blue lol.

Did a world camps swirl back when the cavs won.

I’d like to figure out a browns color. It’s not usually done a yo-yo and would be a nice change of pace

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty interested in golf, just haven’t gotten around to getting on the green. I live near Tinker in Del City and we have a nice course right there that I need to check out. Most golfing I’ve done is putt putt in Branson lol.

2 Likes

A brown and orange of some sort this fall would be awesome, I’d be all over that. Like the camo you’ve done on Carbine’s etc :fire: I’m all over the Guardians colors as well

1 Like

Hit the driving range first. Just get used to good contact before you hit the course. No reason to pay the green fees if you haven’t really hit full shots

4 Likes

Agreed, get a feel for every club (driver, woods, irons etc) on the range. There are plenty of good YouTube vids and helpful stuff as well (I watch Phil Mickelson tips because I’m a lefty). It’s a very humbling sport but there will always be a few shots that keep you coming back to it lol

2 Likes

Headed out for 9 this morning :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Sable creek hartville Ohio. Gold side. Hole 2

6 Likes

I used to play a lot. Was a 8 handicap. Don’t play too much anymore - but my claim to fame is I have 3 holes in one!

3 Likes

Wow. Just having those mountains to look at all day would be worth me losing 100 golf balls and spending the day looking for them!!!:smiley:

Extremely jealous! Every Monday morning should be a round of golf lol

The first course I posted I lost a good dozen a few holes alone. It’s one of those courses where if it’s not on the fairway, green and maybe sand, it’s a goner lol the rough is just, well super long and rough

It doesn’t matter what course I’m on….those suckers are goners. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I feel ya! I have good days and bad days lol, lowest I’ve ever shot was only in the mid 80’s though so as average as they come

1 Like

If you’ve ever played Black Brook CC in Mentor, my relative is one of the clubhouse pros! Thomas/Tommy, sadly I think I’ve only met him once or twice, really wish he lived close lol

scratch?!?!?

i’m trying to consistently break 100…

but, i don’t play enough. i love the game, just can’t get out enough. doing better this year though. already played 6 times.

Played Myrtle Beach National twice last week with my dad. Played the North Course Monday (102) and the South Creek on Thursday (100). Beautiful courses.

kgb

2 Likes

Has anyone played anywhere nationally or world renowned? Like Pebble Beach for example is one on my bucket list, Myrtle Beach National is a great one, any course designed by Arnie is probably very very good lol

1 Like

I’ve been golfing for about 2 and a half years now. It’s probably the hardest sport I’ve ever played but also the most rewarding.

2 Likes