the future is BOLD (from YoYoFactory)

Introducing SUPERwide and MONSTER from YoYoFactory.

With width to diameter ratios once thought of as impossible these designs will change the way people play; making impossible catches almost routine, permitting unfathomably long Y-axis combinations.

Your perceptions of what can be achieved is due for a reset.

SUPERwide was designed and produced in China for YoYoFactory. Final assembly testing and QC occurring at YoYoFactory USA.
Economy grade alloy, rubber response pads, SPEC bearing. Ready to perform, at an attractive price.

MONSTER was designed produced and assembled by YoYoFactory USA.
6061 grade alloy, CBC response pads, Center Trac Bearing. The ultimate in wide performance.

You wont have to wait long:
SUPERwide shipping to YoYoExpert THIS WEEK
MONSTER shipping to YoYoExpert THIS MONTH

Idk if imma like this new “wide” thing better. Btw Ben, you know that guy talking about the broken 44. Ya, that was me. Did you ship the Boss yet?

huwhaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT!!! THIS IS AMAZING AND INCREDIBLY BOLD!!!

Dude! That is Freakin Awesome!

DAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNG.

cool! i want one :o

Wow. Just… Wow. Those things look so horrible I can not find the words to describe how much of an abomination they are. As much as I disliked YYF designs before this just sets it over the top. Seeing these designs just puts an upset feeling in my stomach.

1 Like

want.

Have fun doing ladder escape on that.

That won’t fit in my pocket…

1 Like

Not wide enough for my tastes. 8)

2 Likes

That seems to be the new shape/form factor coming out from a few companies of late.

Mixed feelings, simply put, what the heck can be gained from a ridiculously wide yoyo? Extreme Rim Weight? I see that being a bit over kill, though I am intrigued, I would have to -try- one before I bought one, and as that isn’t a possibility, I will prolly have to pass and wait to see one on the BST, I just hate the fact that neither of those would fit in my pocket, which is why the best product to come out of you guys has been the Popstar in my opinion, all that weight in such a small, pocket friendly casing :smiley: Glad to see you guys are thinking still :smiley:

I can imagine doing countless Eli Hops on these, but I find it hard to imagine them not tilting…

Looks like the Image was resized wrong and it skewed it
Any way do you know if Julius will have them So I can try it first?

Um, i dont know how to say this, but i see aoda version of that yoyo being sold already.
SY blog talk about it once.

kris simply the Super Wide it a Aoda Miracle Bootleg that is sold for 26$ Shipped WW and this is just not right from YYF here is a Pic of the real one the OG Aoda one and a video of it too ( the Aoda one ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V32PZks6uEI&feature=related

Shape is darn near identical to the SuperWide

I’ve HEARD (not confirmed in any way, shape, or form) that Aoda does the chinese manufacturing for YYF so it’s possible they licensed the design to YYF

This.

/thread

1 Like