The forum

not that I’m pointing fingers, but you always pick on me cuz I love YYJ. Don’t worry I don’t mind, sometimes we all do it with out even noticing, odds are I do it too.

I have a friend that always uses that phrase,… Good thing I always have a pocket dictionary on me.

come on, you know i’m just poking fun 'cause I like you.

(but in a bro, straight way)

Pajama man,you seem to pick on me too,mainly because of my idolization of Zach Gormley and Graeme Steller. I really don’t care that you do it, because you’re one of the many people on the thread I can joke around with.

did someone call Zach? I’m here!

Is your last name Gormley? Are you sponsored to CLYW? Is your signature return top the Artic Circle? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I need to call the police because there is a case of identify theft.

I don’t have a problem with you, but sometimes I do get aggravated at what you say. well only like twice. I always feel like a chump afterwards for arguing on the Internet.

Haha yeah, we haven’t really been on the same page. Though I’d like you to know that I meant no offense, just poking fun in a highly sarcastic way.

yes:)

let’s see…
No.
No.
No. BUT I can put my signature on an arctic circle. :wink:

1 Like